PDA

View Full Version : better game?

sid fishous
8th Dec 2002, 13:54
Which game do you think is best.

NO CONSOLE WARS PLEASE!

Quall
8th Dec 2002, 14:15
I said Halo because I don't really like TS2 all that much. Next would be TS1.

You should have had a more veriety of games. Now there's gonna be console wars because the only GC game listed is TS2, and there are alot of good fps that ranks up next to TS1 and Halo.

sid fishous
8th Dec 2002, 14:45
Originally posted by Quall

You should have had a more veriety of games. Now there's gonna be console wars because the only GC game listed is TS2, and there are alot of good fps that ranks up next to TS1 and Halo. [/B]

Well i'm sorry but if you have ever posted a poll you will find that there is a maximum of 5 options.

Please could you list every decent FPS in a reply.

R one oh seven
8th Dec 2002, 21:12
Well I voted for TS2, but !JOKE! I'd MUCH rather play Agent Under Fire! WOOT! !JOKE!

ragged_brute
8th Dec 2002, 21:13
Why you put 4 in???? I said TS2 coz it has the most variety of multiplayer games and is very challenging and has the best music and characters. Q3 was good but took damn long to load. Halo is fun but i don't see it as the best game ever like most Xbox owners say. Timesplitters is damn good with knockout, 4 team capture the bag and team bagtag, shamefully in TS2 they missed out these options, and TS1 had the biggest levels and i haven;t unlocked them all yet.

Hank Nova
8th Dec 2002, 21:19
I voted TS2 altough it was nearly TS1 cos TS1 is a good contender
but TS2 is bigger and a little better.

P.S. ragged_brute which TS1 levels havent you unlocked?

whatwhatwhat25
9th Dec 2002, 00:31
I have to say its a tie between Halo and TS2. While Halo has a much better single player, TS2 obviously beats it in multi and has more replay value as it has many unlockables, Arcase League and Challenge MOde

AB-109
29th May 2003, 12:08
Until yesturday I would've agreed with whatwhatwhat25 about it being a tie between halo and ts2 but I only just found out I can play halo co-op :D (only bought a 2nd xbox controller yesturday) so I'll have to vote for halo.

Ab ^_^

harry_tippers_love_child
29th May 2003, 16:59
Well hello there everyone...

Seems this thread is about four hundred years old as it was started by a dear-departed (from the board - relax, he's still alive!!) member of my family... I dunno - :rolleyes: not like the old days is it?? :rolleyes:

**puts down walking stick, takes out false teeth, goes to make a nice cup o' tea**

:cool:

robofishzombie
29th May 2003, 17:22
This Post Is 172 Days, 4 Hours and 9 Minutes Old

Reaperbot
30th May 2003, 08:47
EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!1
QUAKE 3!
UGH! Too fast! Now that has to be the worst birthday present i got!~

Iiro
30th May 2003, 12:34
You should put Metroid Prime on the poll. It rocks Halo and Ts2.

Dark Apostle
3rd Jun 2003, 14:56
I will never understand the hype around Halo. It was just another FPS with pretty graphics.
And now Halo2 is around the corner they are acting asif the next big invention in the history of mankind is about to be revealed.:rolleyes:

Reaperbot
5th Jun 2003, 04:02
It was pretty good y'know.
Good controls, great levels, great graphics, VEHICLES..................

I think it's as good as an average pc shooter.

Timesplitters 2 doesn't have jumping and you can't go into vents and stuff. Kind of limits your freedom. And the aiming isn't that great. But still makes a great party game.

Dark Apostle
5th Jun 2003, 11:18
Originally posted by Reaperbot

Timesplitters 2 doesn't have jumping and you can't go into vents and stuff. Kind of limits your freedom. And the aiming isn't that great. But still makes a great party game.

I just started playing it again after jumping around in HL and I kept asking myself: How do you jump again?

Ofcourse you can't, but I forgot....I'm getting so old rofl

RenegadeR109
5th Jun 2003, 19:45
i would say TS2 it alot better in the multiplayer levels far greater variety and u can have so much fun. Plus there are more guns and there are mines.

HAlo is more f a game u playt on ur own and occasionnally play with mates

TimeSplittersDude
7th Jun 2003, 02:02
Yeah uhhhh dude this is kinda the TS2 forum just a little reminder of course TS2 is gunna win. Go to a Halo forum Halo will win. I've never played Halo (You are sitting at your computer asking why the hell not?) And I don't judge a uhhh game...by.uh it's...Coverart...? Yeah. But TS2 kicks the huge butt!

TimeSplittersDude
7th Jun 2003, 02:05
Originally posted by Dark Apostle
And now Halo2 is around the corner

Actually it's not it moved back the release date some... Just thought I would tell everyone. Source: Gamepro Magazine

P.S What the hell is Q3. Oh yeah Quake 3 right. Okay nevermind. But that isn't a great game.:rolleyes:

Reaperbot
7th Jun 2003, 02:27
Originally posted by TimeSplittersDude
Yeah uhhhh dude this is kinda the TS2 forum just a little reminder of course TS2 is gunna win. Go to a Halo forum Halo will win. I've never played Halo (You are sitting at your computer asking why the hell not?) And I don't judge a uhhh game...by.uh it's...Coverart...? Yeah. But TS2 kicks the huge butt!

Go play the game before judging it! :mad: