PDA

View Full Version : How many of you people (I know you're out there!) have any of these consoles?

aussiexbox
8th Dec 2002, 00:07
Which consoles do you have?

harry_tippers_love_child
9th Dec 2002, 10:17
Once, when I was eight, I saw these two guys kissing in the park, and that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen until I saw your user name...

:)

tangers75
9th Dec 2002, 10:25
Originally posted by harry_tippers_love_child
Once, when I was eight, I saw these two guys kissing in the park, and that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen until I saw your user name...

:)
Heheh!!! Priceless!

That's improved my Monday morning no end!

harry_tippers_love_child
10th Dec 2002, 10:54
Cheers, Tangers, thought you might like that - did you get the reference??? I think it's a useful insult that might have to be brought into the main board at some point, although MMM night have something to say about that!

tangers75
10th Dec 2002, 13:21
Cheers, Tangers, thought you might like that - did you get the reference??? I think it's a useful insult that might have to be brought into the main board at some point, although MMM night have something to say about that!
I have decided to use the phrase at least once a day ;)

I didn't get the reference mate. What was it off?

harry_tippers_love_child
10th Dec 2002, 17:19
I'm not sure if I even got it 100% correct, I think the original is a bit more elaborate like...

"this one time, when I was about eight years old, I saw..." and the rest is gospel, obviously yo can change the "until I saw ____" part to whatever is most appropriate.

It's from the halloween special of South Park (predictable) where KORN save the South Park Halloween party from the evil pirate ghosts, and Cartman has an inflatable Antonio Banderas love doll for most of the episode...

I think it's actually Kyle or Stan that says it to the old guy about his float at the halloween thing, but it was, and still is one of the best things I'd ever heard!!

MapMaker Monkey
10th Dec 2002, 18:27
I think it's a useful insult that might have to be brought into the main board at some point, although MMM night have something to say about that!

*Taps microphone*

Hello..? Anybody here?

*Taps microphone again*

Yes.. I would just like to say that I have something to say about the above insult..

*Trips over microphone wire*

Mista Sinista
22nd Dec 2002, 00:22
AHAHA THAT WAS GREAT! ROTFLMAO. Omg, I just put my msn name to that, man that was too funny. Anyways, I have a cube lol.

T_2000
13th Jan 2003, 07:18
MMM dont fall over again please it look like it hurt and monkeys aare my best friend hahahahahahahahaha
ha
ps2 is the best and i know cause i played ts2 on all 3 consoles and ps2 is best.

GAMECUBE:also know as LAMESQUARE
XBOX:should be XTERMINATED
PS2: VERY VERY VERY VERY KOOL AND BRILL AND EXELLENT AND MAGNIFICENT AND GOOD AND EVERY OTHER WORD THAT IS GOOD

thank you for listenening

*T_2000 walks off and does a MMM off microphone wire*

*T_2000 dies*

*Everyone laughs*

*he is left ther to rot*

*THE END*

*of T_2000.......*

*or is it hahahahahahahahah ha!!!!*:p

harry_tippers_love_child
13th Jan 2003, 09:43
Why why why why why why why why why the hell must you be drawn into this... if you check the date on the first post, this thread is very very old and not going anywhere, so apart from the fact that fanboy "I love my PS2/Gamecube/X-Box/Vic-20" comments are chirlish and futile, they are also slightly out of date.

Just a thought, mate.

T_2000
17th Jan 2003, 07:27
guess i shoulda read the date shouldn't i?
im only new though
thnx HTLC
note:my bro thinks tipper is best player on ts2

Reaperbot
5th Feb 2003, 11:17
I have the PS2 version. I've heard it lags on the gamecube version (heheheheh), and the xbox version has the best special effects but the consoles have an identical game...except for gamecube...heheheheh.......

El-Spaz
4th Mar 2003, 05:30
Originally posted by Reaperbot
I have the PS2 version. I've heard it lags on the gamecube version (heheheheh), and the xbox version has the best special effects but the consoles have an identical game...except for gamecube...heheheheh....... I don't know what fanboy your getting your info from. None of the systems lag all are designed for and run at 60 FPS no matter how you play, and as for the special effects any difference is negligable.

Reaperbot
4th Mar 2003, 08:21
I have just noticed something in TS2, it has a bit of lag in my PS2 version on Ice Station.

My bad.:(

El-Spaz
6th Mar 2003, 05:16
Originally posted by Reaperbot
I have just noticed something in TS2, it has a bit of lag in my PS2 version on Ice Station.

My bad.:( I've never had a problem with lag... is there anyone else that has had a lag problem on a non-custom made level before? If so what system. I could see there being a problem with the X-Box because for some reason the system doesn't like particle effects (or so i've read somewhere), but i think the only problem it might have is if there are a bunch of reaper splitters being used.

RedXevious
8th Apr 2003, 20:30
Originally posted by El-Spaz
I've never had a problem with lag... is there anyone else that has had a lag problem on a non-custom made level before? If so what system. I could see there being a problem with the X-Box because for some reason the system doesn't like particle effects (or so i've read somewhere), but i think the only problem it might have is if there are a bunch of reaper splitters being used.

Ok, I have a lag problem with the Scrapyard level on my Gamecube version of the game. Whenever i start a game on it, or restart the level, it seems to take MUCH longer than any other level... :(

Just thought i'd let you know...

------------------------------
14 Gold
52 Platinum
- 90.4% Complete!
------------------------------
"My fists still have your blood on them!" - StreetFighter 2

DrkSnpr14
4th Jan 2004, 05:47
Theres no lag whatsoever on my Playstation 2, and my PS2 is one of the first batch. :eek: ( have to clean the old beater every month...)

Thezombiemessiah
4th Jan 2004, 18:53
I have GameCube, PS2 and i'm getting an X-box in about 2 months.

questrobin
26th Mar 2004, 08:07
Proud owner of:

Atari 2600
CBS Colecovision
SNes
N64 2x
GameCube 2x
PS2
And a lot of games for these.

R:cool:bin

spoondude22