View Full Version : The object that goes side to side

Tomb Raider Fan
7th Dec 2002, 19:37
What object is it where you trigger it and it goes side to side in a room and if lara touches it she will die.?. It is used in recon labs 3.

I downloaded the medevil crusher by data for the search engine and is it possible to do that with that object? what slot does it go in and what OCB is used in the process?

7th Dec 2002, 19:47
It's called "Squichy Block". There are 2 types of them, one moves like you say and the other one falls from the ceiling.