PDA

View Full Version : Original enemy database available - need staff to fill

TRWad
7th Dec 2002, 18:20
I just updated the trle search engine (http://trsearch.tripod.com/cgi-bin/TRSearch.cgi) database with a new feature: Original enemy list. If you select a tomb raider version now in the original tr downloads, you will get a list of all enemies available (so far I've done tr1,2 and 3). If an enemy is available, the number of results is behind it and the name is a link. I hope you like it.

But for now you won't find many in it. Just the last 5 items (3 tigers, 1 leopard and 1 yeti) are in it. I don't have time to browse for all 89 enemies and select their version, so I need some database manegers to do it. Please reply here if you want to be one. I think 3 or 4 are enough for now. I also need them for the future to sort more then 150 (custom and original) outfits in some sections (like all winter outfits).

TRWad
7th Dec 2002, 20:51
Never mind 3 or 4 db manegers, EJF_Steel_Tooth done most already. Anyway, 1 more is usefull.

To EJF_Steel_Tooth: don't read below this.

-----------------------
What do you think about it, should I give out 'staff awards'?
-----------------------

Blind Intentions
8th Dec 2002, 12:19
I will add my skeleton/Scream killer to the list once the level is complete (still tweeking) :)