PDA

View Full Version : AM I THE ONLY ONE HOPING FOR A NEW ENDING?

chanman20
12th Feb 2013, 09:06
With the whole HD remaster coming out i really hope they make a new ending where Tidus and Yuna stay together :/

member_10076961
12th Feb 2013, 11:52
that would be nice, but not gonna happen. If they do that, then it makes it so X-2 doesn't exist

coedhacker
12th Feb 2013, 17:54
Actually you might be the only one. Most of us are just hoping for the game itself lol.

member_10438909
12th Feb 2013, 20:44
Yeah you might actually be the only one. Sorry.

Besides it's a remaster not a remake. Not too much will be changed.

FatSqueek
12th Feb 2013, 21:15
Tidus dies? It cannot be improved, sorry.

destruction7
12th Feb 2013, 21:16
With the whole HD remaster coming out i really hope they make a new ending where Tidus and Yuna stay together :/

Did you not play final fantasy X-2 if you beat 100% the game, you unlocked the secret ending where Yuna find Tidus And they play a little and stay together.

FatSqueek
12th Feb 2013, 21:28
Most tend to ingore X-2. I haven't even played that one.

member_10660568
12th Feb 2013, 22:51

You are ignorant. FFX-2 is top 20 in PS2 game sales, and it's sold more than FFXIII. You can't knock it if you haven't even tried it. :O

moooka
13th Feb 2013, 00:24
X-2 has brilliant gameplay, but the story was a bit weak. It was kind of fan service.

gyigyo2
2nd Apr 2013, 03:19
i Wonder how many people gonna buy this HD version...There is a good reason why should i buy? because of little upgraded graphics? i bet they didn'r changed Tidus cloth,hair physics the original beta proto trailer was looked 5x better than the final game. If they added something new like: new optional bosses,enemies,weapons,places,physics then i buy.

Leaferian-379423
2nd Apr 2013, 03:54

You are ignorant. FFX-2 is top 20 in PS2 game sales, and it's sold more than FFXIII. You can't knock it if you haven't even tried it. :O

While I agree that X-2 is good and definitely worth playing, you are incorrect. Final Fantasy X-2 sold approximately 3.9 million copies, and Final Fantasy XIII sold sold 6.2 million. You are thinking of Final Fantasy XIII-2, which sold 3.1 million copies without including digital download. This is a difference of only 800,000, likely less given digital sales. Unfortunately, there is no access to data on digital sales or used copies to compound onto these numbers.

coedhacker
2nd Apr 2013, 09:28
i Wonder how many people gonna buy this HD version...There is a good reason why should i buy? because of little upgraded graphics? i bet they didn'r changed Tidus cloth,hair physics the original beta proto trailer was looked 5x better than the final game. If they added something new like: new optional bosses,enemies,weapons,places,physics then i buy.

You're in luck, because they did! They added the dark aeons that were only in the internation version on ffx and not the north american version. And there's some optional boss that they added, I think it has to do with the dark aeons; once you obtain all the dark aeons this option boss is available... I believe. Please correct me anyone if I am wrong or have a detail missing. Again, this is the internation version which I have never played before. So if you loved ffx the first time then you should love this new version; plus trophies??? It'll be great. I just wish they would give us an actual release date rather than just telling us 2013.

gyigyo2
27th Jan 2014, 11:06
There is nothing plus in hd version its exactly same as PS2 pal version.sadly.It would be great to see new temples aeons. and enemies but oh well maybe in ffx-3.

rashippie
24th Mar 2014, 13:10
as possible to make the extra content section with a sequel where tidus and yuna romance is going to hell, is unforgivable and leave a story half. the best final fantasy of the story far and leave you wanting more because of the extra content. finally fall in love this game and now I left with a bad taste the end of the story

Deathscoil
1st Apr 2014, 05:52
Final Fantasy X, much like VII, will never have a happy ending. If you listen to the audio drama in the HD collection, or read up on it, you realise just how unhappy the world is. *SPOILERS WILL FOLLOW* X-2 started this when Yuna and the gang were just carelessly flying around, hunting for spheres so she could find out about Shuyin, the guy who looks like Tidus, but ends up uncovering this sinister plot involving Vegnagun and a vengeful, restless spirit. *SOILERS CONTINUING* The audio drama introduces two new characters who run into Tidus and Yuna post-X-2. They begin to theorize and eventually realise, that if Tidus could come back, so could others. And so, they learn that Sin is going to be reborn. Knowing this, Yuna ends up leaving Tidus, much to his bewilderment and without understanding, because it seems as though she didn't want to get him involved. I haven't listened to it myself, I've only read up and that's what I recall.

In summary, FFX will never have a happy ending.