PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think the dreameaters were gone..... they come all up in here *spoilers*

edward.busch.18
12th Feb 2013, 08:27
Anybody notice that Sora although being in the real world and Riku both used and interact with the dreameaters? ....wassup wit that?

Ryutim
12th Feb 2013, 23:30
I have no idea, but I really hope that they don't come back, they were annoying as enemies, but they were a real pain in the butt as allies (I hated how we had to pet them like nintendogs, and I really hated that our abilities were bound to them, rather than being something you unlocked with you own tallents.).

edward.busch.18
13th Feb 2013, 08:21
I agree i kept pressing the attack on my dream eaters thinking they were the enemy when i first began.... If i couldve killed them that way i wouldve been fine with it.... im mean

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 00:38
Lol, I totally wouldn't blame you for killing them, and hell, if they could be killed, then I'd be doing it right there with you.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 00:56
nice thought two keyblade weilders going ape on those pastel colored retard creations

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:14
Lol, yeah, that'd be awsome!

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:17
what was it in KH2 with riku and sora? Eternal Session? .....just go ham carving up dream eaters

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:24
They were called different things depending on whether you were playing as Sora or Riku, but I think that one of them was called "Dream's End", or something like that.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:27
whatever....just bring the stuffing we'll invite donald over too he can fit in the oven with a side of dreameaters

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:33
Lol, that is evil, I love it!

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:35
evil is donald talking so.... a nice apple in that duckbill outta shut em up

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:44
Yeah, and if it happens to get stuck in his throat (and the chopped in half), well, it's not our fault is it? Wow, this is getting kinda dark.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:45
Well the X-blade would make a nice carving knife...sword?....um yes dark

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 22:55
LOL! I totally agree that the X-blade would make an excelent carving, um, blade (both knives and swords are blades, so the term works). I don't really mind it being dark, I'm loving this conversation, it's hillarious (and evil, mwahahahaha).

edward.busch.18
16th Feb 2013, 00:44
yeah? well i am too cuz Donald annoyed the fudge outta me each time he talked! at one point i acidentlly broke my remote to my tv fumbling for the mute button.....given cheap remote but .... a bowl of duck soup on a cold winters nite would hit the spot....hmmm .... HEY !! DONALD! come here i think i may have a "keyblade" ....*blam! boom quackkk! ackkk!* and thats how you get rid of donalds annoyence

Ryutim
16th Feb 2013, 18:43
Lol, mmm, duck soup.

edward.busch.18
16th Feb 2013, 19:20
SOUP'S ON! get it while its still quackin' fresh

WhitePrism
16th Feb 2013, 20:23
Geez guys, if Kairi was real and read this, I'm afraid she'd stop being one of the princesses of heart, lol. So dark. XD

I personally thought the dream eaters were cute. But I do agree that I didn't like the stats being attached to them...

edward.busch.18
17th Feb 2013, 15:57
ya...Kairi may not like us that much but i dont really see her electing to talk to donald either

WhitePrism
19th Feb 2013, 20:40
Not saying she wouldn't like you guys if she was real. Just saying some of the things you guys were saying might actually corrupt her pure heart, lol. But I was exaggerating. XD

Ryutim
19th Feb 2013, 23:05
Wow, we might be able to corrupt a princess of heart, how cool is that?

edward.busch.18
20th Feb 2013, 03:42
Yeah! I could ask Kairi which seasoning she would like on her roast duck!

Ryutim
21st Feb 2013, 22:38
Mwahahahaha! (Lol, just with a bit more evil in it.) Hmm. Are we evil for killing Donald, or is it like killing Navi from the Legend of Zelda, I mean, everybody wants to kill Navi, so it can't be that evil, right? Actually, I think that Navi is the evil one, I mean, Ganondorf kidnapping the princess and plunging the world into chaos isn't nearly as bad as telling us to listen to the same information over and over and over again, never shutting up no matter how much we really want her to, and what's worse, we can't kill Navi in the game, so we have to settle for watching faked videos of it on youtube. That's not just evil, that's gotta be one of the levels of hell. Death by Navi, dun dun dun (dramatic organ sting).

edward.busch.18
22nd Feb 2013, 00:41
whatsat now?...grind some Navi on the duck? I dunno... wont that make my Bird fly away or glow? .......maybe we can just mix it with the stuffing

Ryutim
27th Feb 2013, 14:44
Lol, yes, roast Donald with Navi stuffing. I don't know how it'll taste, but I'd definately enjoy making it!

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 14:45
EWWWWW.... YOU"D EAT DONALD???!!!! gross.... i was gonna feed it to Pluto

Ryutim
27th Feb 2013, 15:26
No, I wasn't going to eat Donald, I was just saying that the dish would probably taste weird, but that I'd enjoy preparing it because it involves killing both Donald and Navi.

edward.busch.18
27th Feb 2013, 15:45
there is just SO many fairy eating jokes i could make but i am refraining becuase i dont wanna be banned...lol

Ryutim
1st Mar 2013, 16:41
Yeah, maybe we should drop the subject and get back on topic. So, which dream eater would you like to cook most? Uhh, I mean, what was your least favorite dream eater? Yeah, sure, that.

edward.busch.18
1st Mar 2013, 20:23
lol...cooking escargo...um the snail was least helpful in combat but i benefitted from the defensive abilities...i think i wouldve clubbed the baby seal...Er.... those Seal types that needed items to unlock abilities annoyed me

Ryutim
3rd Mar 2013, 15:45
Yeah, I'm right with you there, those things are really annoying, I hated having to pet them and stuff, I just wish I could have petted them to death, well, actually, that wouldn't have been very satisfying, I'd rather use my keyblade to kill them.

edward.busch.18
3rd Mar 2013, 15:48
well when i had "HAD" to train one of those infernal creatures cuz they hold a kick butt move for Riku like Meteor i try to vent my frustration by finding the world with the EVIL version of the one im training and bash the suckers brains out

Ryutim
3rd Mar 2013, 16:13
Lol, yeah, that's one way to cope with it.

edward.busch.18
3rd Mar 2013, 16:18
i was a mad person being linked to the playdough versions of pink elephant and wack-a-weasel rejects............ heh when i was critcal of kingdom hearts 1 Heartless Shadows for looking stupid.... i think man I WAS A FOOL! they were awesome compared to slugs in shells

Ryutim
3rd Mar 2013, 16:42
Yeah, no kidding. The most ridiculous looking heartless look completely normal compared to the idiotic look of the dream eaters.

edward.busch.18
3rd Mar 2013, 16:43
HA! the did a Psycho trip on us to make us realize how awesome things we're/is with the heartless/nobody enemies....! YA YOU WANT NEW WE'RE GIVE EM' NEW MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'D BE BEGGING US FOR OUR SHADOWS

Ryutim
4th Mar 2013, 14:54
Well, I'm not gonna beg, but I'll ask politely, will that do? Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?! Come on, get rid of these stupid rainbow colored playdough monsters! PLEASE!!! Oh, um, I mean, ahm. I would very much appreciate it if you would give us back our normal evil darkness monsters, they are very much preferable to the horrors of the rainbow colored freakshows that supposedly come from people's dreams (honestly, I think that they were all made from some sick nightmares, except for the evil ones, they don't look as bad as the sickeningly cute and colorful ones. It reminds me of the cute and fuzzy bunnies from the movie "one crazy summer", y'know, in that scene where the dude finally cracks and shoots them all dead with a machine gun. Mwahahahaha!).

edward.busch.18
4th Mar 2013, 15:04
well in my dreams i usally can do what i want becuase its my imagination that holds ALL the power..... Guns are just to poppy fast....the gas chamber is just to sickingly slow.... I would like nothing more then to spade and nueter them by stungun then driving them to NASA and offering them a replacement for those POOR POOR monkeys! we need those space monkeys RIGHT here on earth! cept' for the dying one with dieahreea you can stick him on the tiny spaceship with the dreameaters that cant reproduce....thus a happy poo'd filled death in space....i also forgot the air tanks ...opps

Ryutim
4th Mar 2013, 15:13
You forgot their airtanks? How could you? I'd hate for them to die before they land on the sun, or explode from the heat, y'know, whichever is more painful. Mwahahahaha!

edward.busch.18
4th Mar 2013, 15:19
Well i didnt forget the "tanks" they could survive off helium until that happens ...right?

Ryutim
6th Mar 2013, 13:50
Well, they're dream eaters, they probably don't need air, so it shouldn't be a problem.

edward.busch.18
6th Mar 2013, 20:38
blasted dreameaters....

Ryutim
8th Mar 2013, 13:39
Yep, dream eaters blasted into oblivion, that is. Boom, crash, bash, explode!!! No more dream eaters, mwahahaha!

edward.busch.18
8th Mar 2013, 18:12
betcha theres worse then dreameaters....lol saw it on the news this morning they call themselves "Bronies" Men who like "my little ponies" lol