PDA

View Full Version : help, mission three, target burma

thrager
6th Dec 2002, 00:38
I saved the spiritual guy, tied up or shot all the Japanese around, found the fat guy and got his guns, gave them to the four allied soldiers and the resistance fighter, or gurkhas, I guess, found the radio room and tried to use the radio to call the tyrant, but it won't let me. Also, the spiritual leader comes up so I can control him, but I can't control the gurkhas so I can send them to the radio. I can access their backpacks to give them those rifles, but they won't talk to me or anything. What do I do? Thanks.

Xcom
6th Dec 2002, 01:00
Originally posted by thrager
gave them to the four allied soldiers and the resistance fighter, or gurkhas

As far as I remember, there were more than 4 of them. Did you get all of them from the sewers? After you approach (come close to a) ghurka, you should be able to control him like normal commandos. Try selecting them by dragging a square around them.

4Eyes
6th Dec 2002, 07:29
Yes, there should be some more Ghurkas further down the sewer passage. When you've rescued them all, take one of your commandos (preferrably the thief since he's the fastest) and one of the ghurkas and enter the communications tower. As long as there's a commando in the same room as the ghurka, you can control him without problems.

thrager
6th Dec 2002, 09:01
right, it had something to do with having one of my guys with him.

Twitch
6th Dec 2002, 18:35
There are 5 Ghurkas in the sewer. Just walk near them with one of the commandos and you should then be able to control them. As long as they have rifles they'll fight. Don't even need ammo.