PDA

View Full Version : favorite music to play to?

xenocide
5th Dec 2002, 02:39
Personally, I like the Ice Station music, because once you get through the "tinkle tinkle" intro, it becomes nice and "metal-ly" perfect for killing people to.

Fez
5th Dec 2002, 07:09
To put it plainly, the music in TS2 sucks. It sucks pretty hard. For that reason, I prefer to turn on the "off" option. However, having no music also adds to the atmosphere, no noise except for your friends heavy breathing and quick press on the control stick when they make a dash to end a long camping session. Along with that, the sounds of the guns appears louder, and makes shots and kills more satisfying.

harry_tippers_love_child
5th Dec 2002, 11:46
How can you say that????? You are wrong!!

Stick the Ananconda music on, and have a CTB with a team of monkeys vs. a team of baby drones or stumpys with the Fat Characters cheat on. In the Mex Mansion. With Paintball. Then whose music sucks??? If it doesn't have you convulsing with laughter you need a humour check!!

:D

sgtcortez_az
5th Dec 2002, 21:36
I agree with the Love Child. The Anaconda is good when playing with the smaller characters. But by far, my favorite tune is Return to Planet X. It's the perfect song for any Deathmatch mode and great for Gladiator. But how do you unlock the Fat Cheat???

Hank Nova
5th Dec 2002, 21:39
Originally posted by harry_tippers_love_child
Stick the Ananconda music on

you rule! :D

digit
6th Dec 2002, 01:36
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial][COLOR=orangered]Oh jeez! THE MUSIC IN TS2 ROCKS! I love the credits, love the remixes, love the original music, love the level music...how can you say it sucks?!?!? Anyway my favorite music is the CREDITS.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Choronis
6th Dec 2002, 01:42
i like ice station and chinese and hangar

FrankyFourFingers
6th Dec 2002, 06:00
Turn of that crappy tinny ass music, grab yourself a stereo and crank it the *** up with some Pacifier :D :D The new self titled album of course.... You'll all want to make sweet love to me when you buy this CD honestly, its so good.

KittenCeleste
6th Dec 2002, 10:40
Anaconda is great for Shrink!

harry_tippers_love_child
6th Dec 2002, 11:46
Anaconda sounds FANTASTIC in Pro-Logic!!

illu
6th Dec 2002, 12:11
The music from Chasm! (Which I think was actually from Hangar.)

It rocks! Absolutely the best atmosphere, at least IMO.

Fez
6th Dec 2002, 12:23
Yeah, the extra question marks and exclamation marks really helped your point there bud. The music in TS2 is passable at best, but it's really a collection of tinny attempted techno music, it sounds like someone using a casio keyboard and jamming along. Seriously.

And yeah, Anaconda might be funny, but that's a pathetic point -> I want moody ambient music for such a game.

cowboy
6th Dec 2002, 20:47
My favourite music is that one from pretty woman that rox..............:confused:

ragged_brute
6th Dec 2002, 22:56
I've said this loads but, they missed the best music out :mad: The TS1-Spaceport tile music, that's very irratiting, It's got rock at the begining then goes into the TS1 credits music, class. Instead they rip us off with the TS1-Virtual Tile music, has anyone ever seen the Virtual Tile in the original show of hands everyone. Exactly, it's a cheap rip off :mad: But anaconda is good, all the music rocks especially all the original music from TS1, shame they missed out one :(

FrogBlastTheVentcore
7th Dec 2002, 00:02
I personally like the Neo Tokyo music, but not to play with in arcade. I just thinks it fits the Neo Tokyo level really well.

R one oh seven
8th Dec 2002, 19:18
R107 and I like Return to Planet X, TS1-Site, and Anaconda a lot.

--------------------------
-Tagrineth

Hank Nova
8th Dec 2002, 19:25
Originally posted by Fez
I want moody..... music

I dont think there is moody music unless your refuring to slipknot and anyway lighten up its only a game.

seegy87
8th Dec 2002, 19:33
i think the wid west music rules! Its sooo catchy. I was walking around, whistling the tune out loud! Its soooo cool!

ninty_loyal_padawan
8th Dec 2002, 19:50
the "return to planet x" music should be in the charts...
its that dam good

whatwhatwhat25
9th Dec 2002, 00:44
I like Ice Station and Return 2 planet X

DrkSnpr14
2nd May 2003, 13:34
In a serious competition, Ice sation and TS1 cyberden is great, but nothing beats the Anniconda music! :D :D :D

Capt_Snow
2nd May 2003, 13:42
ts2 gothic, the remix or credits

AB-109
2nd May 2003, 17:05
It used to be Anaconda but now I love the tune in But Where Do The.... problem is I dont know what its called :(

I also like the Training Grounds tune. I love the sound of guns and explosions and stuff in the background.

Ab ^_^

Iiro
3rd May 2003, 13:32
Siberia, Training grounds and Anaconda.

Capt_Snow
4th May 2003, 10:59
I love the tune in But Where Do The.... problem is I dont know what its called
it is the Remix

HandymanRules
19th Oct 2005, 15:51
Please For The Love Of God Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Get The Music Of Challenge But Where Do The Batteries Go?

unstable monki
26th Oct 2005, 16:50
on TS3 i like the "Movie Suite: Action"
and TS2 def. the Ice Station default. when in comes on heavy, it's time to get it on. lol. :p

SirGre
4th Nov 2005, 01:22
Music from But Where Do The Batteries Go? is Goteki TS Remix

circus, ufopia, credits, anaconda, hangar

MMZJSFMMX10MM
1st Feb 2006, 04:17
I'm going to go with the Ice Station music too.

S_A_M_U_S_R_O_X
15th Apr 2006, 20:20
Planet X
Ice station
Training grounds
Notre Dame