PDA

View Full Version : Will you purchase TimeSplitters 3?

icedive
2nd Dec 2002, 19:37
Will you?

Choronis
2nd Dec 2002, 19:41
who wouldnt?

Irish Forward
2nd Dec 2002, 19:41
Hell ya i can't wait for it to come out i loved TS2 and he next one can only get better

icedive
2nd Dec 2002, 19:50
It's all looking normal so far. Im just waiting for some maniac to say they'd rather buy army men games...:confused:

sheeps
3rd Dec 2002, 06:24
as long as it comes out AFTER metroid prime.. because i NEED to get metroid prime.. and if it comes out at the same time.. i will get headaches.. because i never have 200 dollars*.. :/

* I'm Australian

seegy87
3rd Dec 2002, 12:40
metroid prime is due out early next year?? (in austrailia too i think?). The next timesplitters isn't coming any time soon. Earliest next christmas i'd have thought?, so no problems there!

Century Bot
3rd Dec 2002, 18:31
I've already pre-ordered TS3 on Amazon.

I'll order one for you too - just send me £45/$50 - ;) :D

redrum5584
3rd Dec 2002, 18:43
Wait, I just realized you can't order it yet, so don't lie. :p I guess I got to excited and didn't think about that. :D

underDOG
3rd Dec 2002, 20:09
OK...............why don't I just send you the money, wait, I know

No, seriously, if you could pre-order it, I would be the first to do it!

Altough another Army Men game sounds tempting, lol

wags232
3rd Dec 2002, 22:36
There is no way in hell I will buy it unless online play is fully decked out with tons of modes and levels and the ability to play player created maps. TS2 has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. yuck. This game had so much potential, it's downright depressing that online play was pulled.

KittenCeleste
4th Dec 2002, 07:59
If it's half as good as this one, it'll be worth every penny.
I admit it, I'm addicted..
My fav: arcade multiplayer.. "oops, sorry!":p

Cyrax
5th Dec 2002, 05:05
Well its quite definate ill buy the next TS game as long as i have the money ne one wanna gimme the money for it? C'mon it would be a great Chrsitmas present for me :)

Player
5th Dec 2002, 18:46
If it comes for PS2 and European release in first place,
i could be happy.

"Dead or Alive." -Elijah Jones

seegy87
5th Dec 2002, 19:25
Originally posted by Cyrax
Well its quite definate ill buy the next TS game as long as i have the money ne one wanna gimme the money for it? C'mon it would be a great Chrsitmas present for me :)

Hell yeah, since they probably havent even started making it!!
I shouldn't think ts3 will be out by next christmas (i sure hope it is though!!)
Timesplitters just rules so much though! Its amazing!!

Quall
6th Dec 2002, 00:17
I'll only get it if it's twice as good as the first game (because the second games isn't as good..In my opinion).

sheeps
6th Dec 2002, 06:40
Originally posted by Quall
(because the second games isn't as good..In my opinion). burrrn:p

DrkSnpr14
2nd May 2003, 13:21
You'd be insane not to.:cool:

GhostXL
9th May 2003, 18:21
Yes! Ofcourse! Especialy for the multiplayer, it rulez!

Reaperbot
2nd Jun 2003, 06:04
I would if they bother to fix up the things we've said to fix up and if the reviews are good.

I don't a remake with better graphics. I'd just stick to timesplitters 2 then.

sheeps
3rd Jun 2003, 08:47
if they put in an more awesome single player it would be nice :)

RenegadeR109
3rd Jun 2003, 19:57
Hell yeah i shaking at the thought of it.

And teh had better add 4 way CTB oh the fun i hade on TS1 with that.

TimeSplittersDude
7th Jun 2003, 02:10
Originally posted by wags232
There is no way in hell I will buy it unless online play is fully decked out with tons of modes and levels and the ability to play player created maps. TS2 has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. yuck. This game had so much potential, it's downright depressing that online play was pulled.

The WTF r u doing in these forums if your going to diss it go away.

Plus I think TS3 might have to be a PS3 XBox Extreme and whatever Nintendo is Making project cause they sure as hell arent working on TS3 now. See following thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16422 :(

Reaperbot
7th Jun 2003, 02:24
he was actually kind of giving FR some ideas of what the public want.

I'd really like to see online play in the next one. I can't really imagine playing split screen on a small tv any longer.

Oh btw he wasn't fully dissing TS2.

Hank Nova
16th Jun 2003, 09:51
Originally posted by Reaperbot
I can't really imagine playing split screen on a small tv any longer.

If there is no splitscreen then how are you going to play with your "real" friends?

AB-109
16th Jun 2003, 22:29
Use more than one TV :D

Ab ^_^

Hank Nova
17th Jun 2003, 11:56
well, me and my friends don't fancy TV juggling every time we want to play with more than one person. If TS2 didn't have splitscreen then we would be forced to play Nightfire!:o

AB-109
17th Jun 2003, 14:29
I was only kidding about using more TVs. Of cors no one wants to carry TV sets to thier friends but if you allready have more than one then why not :D

Nothin beats having your own tv on a multiplayer game :p

Ab ^_^

Gravewizard
2nd Jul 2003, 00:52
TS2 was one badass game! Great graphs, speed, and oh God, the guns! Bring back some of the older guns, add side equipables and... well the character selection is already awesome. Eidos, you guys rock! I'll be waiting TS3 for sure.

TS Profile: Snake
Favorite Character: Sentrybot
Favorite Gun: Minigun
Favorite Quote: Silent but deadly is the strike of the Snake

AB-109
2nd Jul 2003, 07:40
Dont forget Free-Radical after all they made it :P

Ab ^_^

spanks
2nd Jul 2003, 13:38
Originally posted by Gravewizard
I'll be waiting TS3 for sure. Very true. Probably for three years or more!

ex-ion
3rd Jul 2003, 15:13
yeah, but if its a 3 year wait that suggests release titles for the next generation (xbox2 PS3 GC2 and the (stupid) PHANTOM (which noone likes))