PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the old forums gone?

power booster
2nd Dec 2002, 12:08
Where have all the old forums gone? The ld forums had some really good rpg's on them and where are they now hours of work goooooooonnnnne? I am sure you agree with me bring back the old topics?!?! I want them back where are they??????????????:mad: :confused: :( :eek:

MunkeeChum
2nd Dec 2002, 18:02
Dead and buried my friend, dead and buried ..........

Sunrise
2nd Dec 2002, 20:43
<Sunrise pats power booster on the shoulder>

There, there, it's alright.

Meddling Grey
5th Dec 2002, 05:18
Dead and buried... but coming back soon due to my incredible NECROMANCY ELIXIR! Buy one now for only 600E! Every four purchased, get another one free!
Not available in stores, limited supplies until otherwise noted, order by comsensor or galaxiphone, all orders must be pre-paid, product not guaranteed to work on benches, forums, memau, Gors, Ghyron, berths, music, peeps, computers, frostarian snappers, letters, spring-powered starships, small black holes, demons from other realities, children/podlings/larvae of any age, energy credits, monks, ideas and anything else.

MunkeeChum
5th Dec 2002, 11:45
Nope, still not convinced :p

But maybe if you had a dancing man made of cheese singing a jingle........

That would sell elixers :)

Hand-E-Food
6th Dec 2002, 02:58
My NECROMANCY ELIXIR dealer such scum. I offered him 600e, the going rate, and he said "No. There's a human tax of 10%. We don't want no human zombies 'round here."
And I said "Well, I've only got 600e."
And he said "Stiff. No e, no zomb-ee."
And I said "I can off-load my 600e to you, or I can off-load it to the guy at the Z-Ray's Psycharmacy, or I can off-load it into your six pointy a**es!"
And he said "Oh yeah!"
And I said "Yeah."

And then I walked off 'cos Z-Ray wanted 690e for the NECROMANCY ELIXIR and I was bluffing about having a ray gun.

I hate my dealer.

On another note: If anyone would like to contribute to the Raise An Army Of Zombies From Beyond And Conquer The Galaxy fund, your donations would be most appreciated. Please beam any loose energy by regestered nanowave to:

Hand-E-Food
Memau Enterprises Ltd.
25x73y58z
Sector Mu-Mu Mk Phi-Nu-23
Milky Way
Post Code: 3028

And have a happy afterlife.

MR?
11th Dec 2002, 16:29
Originally posted by Meddling Grey

Not available in stores, limited supplies until otherwise noted, order by comsensor or galaxiphone, all orders must be pre-paid, product not guaranteed to work on benches, forums, memau, Gors, Ghyron, berths, music, peeps, computers, frostarian snappers, letters, spring-powered starships, small black holes, demons from other realities, children/podlings/larvae of any age, energy credits, monks, ideas and anything else.

Always read the small text. The elexir won´t work.

Ghyron
11th Dec 2002, 21:07
Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
On another note: If anyone would like to contribute to the Raise An Army Of Zombies From Beyond And Conquer The Galaxy fund, your donations would be most appreciated. Please beam any loose energy by regestered nanowave to:

Hand-E-Food
Memau Enterprises Ltd.
25x73y58z
Sector Mu-Mu Mk Phi-Nu-23
Milky Way
Post Code: 3028

And have a happy afterlife.

What? Raising an evil army of zombies from beyond and conquering the galaxy with them is MY idea.

Hand-E-Food
12th Dec 2002, 03:52
Well then get your act together or move over!

Sunrise
13th Dec 2002, 19:37
Grabs an envelope and scribbles somthing that looks more like this;

Han-Food
Msu Entreprises Ltd.
35x23y28z
sector Me-Me Mk Ph-Ni-33
Wilky Way
Post code: 2038

Three days later...

Han-Food excecutive:What's this?

Secretary: Itt appears to be a donation of 5647782e

Han-Food excecutive:Wohoo

five days later bilboard and Han-Food shops start popping up all over the galaxy

Sephiroth110
15th Dec 2002, 22:03
hmmm, i see it here too, Ghyron is lossing his touch... i might have to change which person i'm following...

<Sephiroth walks off with notebook in hand, following Hand-E-Food. Ghyron feels sad that he no longer has Sephiroth following him around taking notes on how to be evil>

so zomb-ee's are evil, and taking over the world is evil, so taking over the world WITH zombies is.... evil squared.... yes, wonderfull, i love it!

Hand-E-Food
16th Dec 2002, 01:59
Hand-E-Food pats his purring memau, Mr. Kittysworth. Mr. Kittysworth coughs up a small round object.

That's it, Mr. Kittysworth. Keep those skrasher eggs coming. They'll never know what erupted from them.

Muahahahahahahaha! Muahahahahahahaha! Muahahahahahahaha!
Mr. Kittysworth! Stop clawing my pants! That's it, you can get down now.
Muahahahahahahaha!

power booster
11th Jan 2003, 12:10
Where can I by it ? Where . Where . Where. I need NECROMANCY ELIXIR.

Will it really bring back the old forums?:cool:

MunkeeChum
11th Jan 2003, 22:25
Not until they get an all dancing, all singing cheese man to advertise it........

Medical Grey
28th Jan 2003, 07:10
:(I had a really good rpg!:( :( :( :(