PDA

View Full Version : Fog/Water flicker after 235.3_64 patch

Stellalune
18th Oct 2018, 14:54
Hi, Nixxes people. Thanks so much for fixing the 100% completion bug. I've had a smooth run so far, but since the most recent patch, I'm one of many people having issues with moving textures like smoke, waterfalls, etc., flickering. (Video below.) I will l go back to the previous version for now, but it would be great to see a fix at some point. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/aGiZjkzMeKg

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
16 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
64-bit Windows 10
DirectX 12

Game settings custom per GeForce Experience optimization suggestions. Have not yet tried tweaking individual settings.

Let me know if you need more info, DXDiag, etc.

AdobeArtist
18th Oct 2018, 18:57
I've noticed this too. Really annoying and immersion breaking. You should probably re-post this IN the patch update thread posted by Nixxes, that's still open. Maybe a greater chance they'll see it there.

Stellalune
18th Oct 2018, 23:59
I've noticed this too. Really annoying and immersion breaking. You should probably re-post this IN the patch update thread posted by Nixxes, that's still open. Maybe a greater chance they'll see it there.

Good idea! I posted in a hurry before work this morning and in my pre-caffeinated state, I thought the patch info thread was read-only. Should have looked more closely. :D