PDA

View Full Version : Some questions 'bout Praetorians + Demo impressions ;)

Evi
30th Nov 2002, 09:47
Hello, guys. Now, problems with registration is finished (why doesn't your forum send mails to .ru addresses?), and I can ask you about some moments in the game. These questions are:

Q1: Will we be able to chop the trees or to set them on fire?

Q2: Wiil we be able to use ships? Maybe some sea battles?

Q3: What kinds of fortification will we be able to build?

Q4: How many disks will the game occupy?

Q5: How many units on the map can support game's engine?

Q6: How many kinds of units will be in the game?

Q7: Will we be able to watch statistic of units, like "attack rate", "defense" (in different formations) and other?

Q8: Will weather have influence in the game? If yes, then what's affect of it?

Q9: Will the Roman Civil War be presented in Praetorians?

Q10: Will we meet Caesar or maybe other historical persons?

Q11: How long have you been working at Praetorians?

Q12: What is the most probable release date?

PS: Please, sorry for my bad English :). I hope you'll understand me.

Evi
30th Nov 2002, 17:51
And another one :).

Q13: Will we be able to pause the game and give orders to our troops?

Evi
5th Dec 2002, 18:52
Ok, I see that nobody wants to answer my simple questions. It's so pity.. ;(

Evi
6th Dec 2002, 08:07
Oh, never mind. I just hoped (hmm "to hope" - is it regular verb? Sorry if it isn't) that someone from Pyro would answer my questions.

Ghyron
6th Dec 2002, 20:08
To hope is a regular verb.

If you want more information about the game it would be wise to look at some of the previews of the game. I believe gamespy had one.

www.gamespy.com

Evi
7th Dec 2002, 11:10
To hope is a regular verb.

Ok, thank you very much.

If you want more information about the game it would be wise to look at some of the previews of the game. I believe gamespy had one.

Yeah, I read some interviews and previews 'bout Praetorians, but haven't find answers for my questions.

PS: If someone is interesting, I've deleted my demo's impressions, 'cause @m suggested me to do it. But I couldn't change the title of the topic, so now you still can see that appellation, in the spite of there's no words about the demo here.

Mike_B
7th Dec 2002, 11:52
Originally posted by Evi
Oh, never mind. I just hoped that someone from Pyro would answer my questions.

As far as I know there's no-one from Pyro on this forum (yet) when the game is released someone from Pyro or Eidos will probably moderate this forum. But hopefully one of them jumps in a bit sooner to answer your questions.

Evi
7th Dec 2002, 12:56
Hmm.. Is it an official forum of Eidos? I've thought yes, but now I'm doubting. Maybe I was wrong, if yes, then sorry for all this flood, that I did.