PDA

View Full Version : New TRLE Site Coming Soon (I need objects, wads, outfits, levels)

EJF_Steel_Tooth
30th Nov 2002, 07:34
If you want to give me permission to use yours, please e-mail me at ozzywazhere@hotmail.com and tell me where I can find them, thank you! I would really appreciate it, you will be given credit on my site.

EJF_Steel_Tooth
30th Nov 2002, 12:38
*bump*

(You know you dont have to e-mail me, posting here will do :(

DKSM
30th Nov 2002, 17:01
If you want to make a TRLE site, why don't you just try making some stuff yourself and then making the site?? Then try asking for peoples stuff. The thing is, most of it is available in the Search Engine anyway, so just try making some stuff yourself first.

EJF_Steel_Tooth
30th Nov 2002, 17:10
um...Im crap at making things, lol, u read my posts in the Reviewer forum at TRLESE yet?

DKSM
30th Nov 2002, 17:15
Do you think everyone who is making stuff now was awesome at it the first time they tried? I wasn't, and still am not. You just gotta try. Get yourself Strpix or Pixstr, a free version of Meta, and go make some TR stuff! :D And I did read your post.

ObsessiveAttitude
30th Nov 2002, 21:15
DKSM is totally right... practise makes perfect!:)

EJF_Steel_Tooth
30th Nov 2002, 21:57
where can I get stripex and instructions on using it?

MountainDewNut
30th Nov 2002, 22:22
Strpix is available in the TRLE Faq and Community, in fact, all of the popular tools are available in that thread. Also, Mask made a tool that has most of the trle tools (including the unpopular ones) orginized with d/l links.

EJF_Steel_Tooth
30th Nov 2002, 22:25
thankz MDN