PDA

View Full Version : top 5 BEst enemy and bosses in the entire Kingdom hearts lore

edward.busch.18
7th Feb 2013, 10:02
Im sure everyone has a enemy they like to face or a boss that was so hair pulling hard but once you beat him ya celebrated!... what are they?

edward.busch.18
7th Feb 2013, 10:10
For me as a common enemy i enjoyed picking on the weak Heartless during the 1000 battle, so those 2 types, i like the fat bodies at higher levels are killer, those Beserker nobodies, those little flood unverse were kinda cool as they squrm.... Bosses : Sephiroth (KH2)/ Vanitas remanants tied as a hard fight! Xahanort- terra fighting as terras armor, Vanitas, Xenmas was alittle challange but it was more about how long then how skilled, Ansem (kh1) when he changed to the ends of the world and sora starts dropping.... that was classic

axel208-326516
7th Feb 2013, 15:36
Just bosses for me:

1. Terra (KH2FM)

2. Roxas data (KH2FM)

3. Axel data (KH2FM)

4. Mysterious Figure (KHBBS)

5. Roxas data (KH RE:coded)

MichaelVoid
7th Feb 2013, 20:01
Bosses:

1: Mysterious Figure (Still haven't beat him)

2:Sephiroth

3:Xion (Final Fight)

4:Xemnas(Last fight)

5:Axel (Last Roxas Fight)

edward.busch.18
7th Feb 2013, 21:26
oh now we got some people that got the final mixes....how UNFAIR! but awesome... ive been reading up on these. Terra armor is said to be really tough...

Ryutim
8th Feb 2013, 00:24
My favorite fight was against the Mysterious Figure in BBS, it took me forever to beat him, and I had to do it almost perfectly or else he'd kill me until I was dead (which took a while when he used his multiplying move, I mean, he hit me down to 0 hp, then he and his copies all took turns hitting me for like, half a minute longer than was really necesary [I don't actually know how long it took, but it seemed like a long time to me].), but it was actually my absolute favorite battle in the entire KH series, it was so much fun, even when I was getting my butt kicked, which was most of the time, but even though it was fun, I am never doing that again! My hardest battle would have to be against KH1 Sephiroth, and that's only because he wasn't as fun to fight as BBS's Mysterious Figure (I've never played any of the final mixes, so I don't know how hard Xemnas is in KH1FM [for those who didn't know, Xemnas is the Mysterious Figure in KH1FM]), my friend actually thought that it was impossible to beat Sephiroth in KH1, and he when I called him and told him that I beat him, he thought it must have been a fluke, or maybe a glitch, so I went and beat Sephiroth another nine times before calling him again to tell him (aka, gloat) about it (I probably lost more than a hundred times while doing it, but I still beat him ten freaking times!).

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 00:34
Sephiroth in KH i dont remember much but beating him in Olympus cups.... He killed me like 7 times... i went out leveled up got my ultimakeyblade marched right back in there he gave me a few more deaths.... and then i mastered combat and he did not beat me after that day so its stands 17 wins 10 losses......KH2 sephiroth i had an issue with becuase i didnt have Final form nor knew about it (it didnt activate for me right away) so i didnt have glide ability, or second chance, or once more...... this is how it ended....reaction command! blocked! sephiroth turned around slashed at me AHHHHH! REFLECT! booom booom boom....Where'd he go!? ....next thing you hear is "Heartless angel" im dead

Ryutim
8th Feb 2013, 00:49
Really? I thought that Sephiroth was a piece of cake in KH2, all you really have to do is keep on the offensive, just keep attacking and he barely gets a chance to do anything to you, you don't need the final form or anything, although it's nice to have a long keyblade equipped, he gets out of reach sometimes, so the longer keyblade really helps.

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 00:52
Piece of cake? well once you got everything yes you go marching in there at lv 50 Sora gonna be screaming.... ALL the bosses was easy to beat so i didnt level up thinking meh why? ....I got to lv 79 with Final forms glide maxed so reg Sora could stop heartless angel and run from those blasted comets i was good

Ryutim
8th Feb 2013, 01:03
Well, I tend to grind a lot while making sure that I've got everything I possibly can, before moving to the next world, so I might not be the best judge on that sort of thing.

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 01:07
yeah i would later learn the joys of searching everything out! i was younger and more impatiant back then who just wanted to hit my keyblade upside some nobodys head

MichaelVoid
8th Feb 2013, 19:09
yeah i would later learn the joys of searching everything out! i was younger and more impatiant back then who just wanted to hit my keyblade upside some nobodys head

Wow, I really am talented. I walked up to Sephiroth at level 69 with the first and weakest keyblade since I couldn't kill him with the strongest ones. I beat him easily. It took me about 20 times or so. Then I beat Sephiroth for my friend on the first try and Sora was a lower level on that profile.

WhitePrism
8th Feb 2013, 19:24
Eh, that's hard for me to say, I don't enjoy battles, I just get through them for the storylines. Battles to me are a bit annoying... just neceassary to level up and progress.... I wish Nomura would make a Kingdom Hearts game that focused on other aspects besides battling to be honest, to level...

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 19:39
Eh, that's hard for me to say, I don't enjoy battles, I just get through them for the storylines. Battles to me are a bit annoying... just neceassary to level up and progress.... I wish Nomura would make a Kingdom Hearts game that focused on other aspects besides battling to be honest, to level...

@ FinalFantasy721 then you should bug Nomura for a KH movie to.... me i like the combat AND the storyline.... KH 1 felt alittle janky after playing 2 but the storyline made me play KH1 3 times just to watch it again!

MichaelVoid
8th Feb 2013, 19:48

@ FinalFantasy721 then you should bug Nomura for a KH movie to.... me i like the combat AND the storyline.... KH 1 felt alittle janky after playing 2 but the storyline made me play KH1 3 times just to watch it again!

I'm not worthy enought to bug him. I know how you feel about KH1

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 21:31
I am worthy enough to ask politly...heh i want a good movie!

MichaelVoid
8th Feb 2013, 21:42

True. We all want a good movie

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 21:45

True. We all want a good movie

to bad i dont know japanese ....

MichaelVoid
8th Feb 2013, 21:54
Dang it. Everyone should just learn one language.

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 21:58
Well English is taking off rather well around the world

MichaelVoid
9th Feb 2013, 09:57
Go English

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 15:52
The unknown Heartless in BBSFM looks intresting anyone check that out with the last fight between Aqua and That thing?

Reaper505
10th Feb 2013, 16:26
1.Sephiroth 2.Kurt Zisa(KH1) 3.Phantom(KH1) 4.Roxas(KHRC) 5.Julius(KHDDD)

edward.busch.18
11th Feb 2013, 07:28
1.Sephiroth 2.Kurt Zisa(KH1) 3.Phantom(KH1) 4.Roxas(KHRC) 5.Julius(KHDDD)

I hated that Phantom....

WhitePrism
11th Feb 2013, 10:18
The unknown Heartless in BBSFM looks intresting anyone check that out with the last fight between Aqua and That thing?

Yeah, I saw it on youtube once. It reminded me of that red-eye character in the hood that Riku had to fight in DDD.

edward.busch.18
14th Feb 2013, 08:12
gotta love it.... Who was the hardest enemy? no final mixes lol it isnt fair i cant read Japanese

MichaelVoid
14th Feb 2013, 15:21
gotta love it.... Who was the hardest enemy? no final mixes lol it isnt fair i cant read Japanese

Sephiroth. Even though I beat him fast I will always hate him.

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 00:50
Which Sephiroth? You've gotta specify if it's the Sephiroth in KH1, or the one in KH2, they're two very different things, the one in KH2 is pretty easy to beat, but the one in KH1 is damn near impossible.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 00:52
really? KH1 Sephiroth i beat easier then 2... huh skill level i guess

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:08
What? All you have to do to beat KH2 Sephiroth is keep attacking and don't get hit by his instant kill move, but in KH1, Sephiroth will kill you in 3 moves or less, but then again, maybe it was just because I wasn't at maximum level when I fought him (I don't remember what level I was at, something like level 60-80, but I can't really be sure), so I didn't have the higher stats to fall back on during the fight (are you sure that we're talking about the same one? The one in KH1 is found at the Olympus Colleseum, not at Radient Garden).

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:12
i had lv 86 going against kh1 , i remember in KH2 i was lv 70 without the Glide ability and without "once more" i think it was..... i was slaughtered cuz heartless angel i couldnt get to him fast enough...then i got final form went mid-evil on his sorry butt

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:14
yes it was in olympus cup.... he had me good a few times.... but i used a good deal of time to level sora up to beat him....

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:20
Yeah, that explains it, he's really hard to beat in KH1, but with good preperation and a solid strategy, beating him is definately possible.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:34
actually when i lose twice i become a incredible obsessive person, i analyze how he moved, how much stregnth is in each attacks, best ways to counter, best weapons to use ....becuase if i lose twice i realize brute power wont win so i come back with my strategy...it becomes war!

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 01:42
Yeah, I totally understand that. It actually reminds me of Bugs Bunny when he says, "Of course you know, this means war.", or something like that, I might be getting the wording wrong, but I'm not sure.

edward.busch.18
15th Feb 2013, 01:43
sounds about right, Bugs was the cartoon i grew up on....

Ryutim
15th Feb 2013, 22:44
He wasn't the cartoon I grew up on, but he was certainly one of them.

edward.busch.18
16th Feb 2013, 00:51
fine! I will say it..... I was TRYING to be cool..... I grew up on Mickey Mouse..... i didnt know loony toons until i was 5...

Ryutim
16th Feb 2013, 18:45
That still counts as growing up on looney toons, I mean, you're still growing when your five years old, right?

edward.busch.18
16th Feb 2013, 19:18
true too