PDA

View Full Version : Older Tomb Raider Games

TombRaiderFan55
29th Nov 2002, 01:29
I want to catch up on the Lara Croft Serise before AOD comes out what games are my best bet to get some background info on Lara?

Collin
29th Nov 2002, 01:55
If you want info on Lara, just go through TR websites or ask on TR forums.....

As for games: TR4 is the last one (and AOD follows this one and tells you who Von Croy is); TR Chronicles gives you info on some quests she did in the past; the other TR's (1-3) are just quests without info that is relevant to AOD (I think, but can't be sure....).
But I would say, play them all!! These are the most enjoyable games I have come across.... ;)

THE True Lara
29th Nov 2002, 08:27
Collin's right, play TR4 as a precursor to AOD, TR5 for a collection of different of past quests. And info from the first 3 you can get from decent websites, like Lara in motion, or TR Chronicles.com

Snickrep03
29th Nov 2002, 17:26
The tomb raider series is a classic. If you want to go with games that follow up to angel of darkness, then go with tomb raider the last revelation and tomb raider chronicles. If you want some classic tomb raider, go for the tomb raider trilogy(TR1-3). Tomb Raider the last revelation was the first tomb raider to have a some-what complex storyline. What I mean is a bigger story then the other tomb raiders.

LARAMANIAC
29th Nov 2002, 17:48
Play them all they are all great!!!
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/angel09.gif

Rinoa Heartilly
29th Nov 2002, 18:56
Look play them all but if you want to know the AOD story play TR4 first it's obrigatory to play TR4 first and then AOD :)

Etruscan
1st Dec 2002, 04:06
There's nothing like starting from the beginning in the high mountains of Peru in Tr1. There are skills to aquire in playing the games. It takes time though.