PDA

View Full Version : Why do I have to log in to this forum every few minutes?

badken
25th Sep 2018, 16:28
I have tried browsing this forum using Chrome, Firefox, and Edge on Windows 10. I have enabled third party cookies on all browsers and am not using an ad blocker. Every 2-3 minutes, the forum logs me out, which is annoying both because I have to re-log in frequently, and because read messages are associated with a forum user account, so I can't just browse the forum while logged out.

SeanRubin666
25th Sep 2018, 17:16
Same here. It's totally crazy. In my case, it's like every other second. Constantly keep getting logged out.

TombArrowShorts
26th Sep 2018, 02:58
Same.

bVriIUInENzfgZaI
26th Sep 2018, 07:41
Same here. I literally can't post anything without first opening 10 tabs with login and refreshing the page 10 times before i finally can click post, edit or anything ... and that every 5-10 seconds.

OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1803 (Build 17134.228)
Browser: Chrome Version 70.0.3538.22 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)

Driber
26th Sep 2018, 13:13
Hi all. We're aware of the problem and the issue is currently being investigated.

bVriIUInENzfgZaI
28th Sep 2018, 14:01
Hi all. We're aware of the problem and the issue is currently being investigated.

Here i got something for the Team that investigate the login issues:

Token must: be string; cannot be empty on line 19 in /u/app/lib/SEM/Token/AbstractToken.php
#0 /u/app/lib/SEM/Token/AbstractToken.php(10): SEM\Token\AbstractToken->_setToken('')
#1 /u/app/lib/SEM/Client.php(110): SEM\Token\AbstractToken->__construct('')
#2 /u/app/html/sem.php(107): SEM\Client->eimsExchange(Object(SEM\Token\EIMSExchange))
#3 {main}

:whistle:

richardapsmith
12th Oct 2018, 20:08
I sent an e-mail on this topic 20 days ago about logging in and being logged out. Nothing's changed. Call me cynical if you will but it's as if they don't want people posting anything here. Either that or forums are the most complicated software constructions in existence.

Driber
16th Oct 2018, 07:54
Apologies for the delay everyone. I have been informed over the weekend that the forum log in issue should be solved now. If anyone is still experiencing problems logging in please post here or email us at the address noted in the message at the top of the forum.

Metalrocks
16th Oct 2018, 13:29
finally. at least now i can log in and stay logged in. before i could not stay logged in for 2 seconds. as soon i clicked on a thread, i was logged out again.
i hope it will stay like this.