PDA

View Full Version : [xbox One] Bug in a in a hidden city aquatic cave

jluisjim
19th Sep 2018, 13:00
In an aquatic cave in the northwest of the hidden city there show up an invisible wall that keep off access to the tomb.

I have tried to uninstall, delete cache, delete saved, but the problem persists.

this is the exact location:

https://i.imgur.com/uMzOy2r.jpg

bVriIUInENzfgZaI
19th Sep 2018, 13:14
Nope, this no bug, i found that too but it's actually the exit of a very large story mission, the entrance to that mission is the Temple where the guard don't let you trough, but it will take over an hour from there to that exit, if you survive.

jluisjim
19th Sep 2018, 15:34
Nope, this no bug, i found that too but it's actually the exit of a very large story mission, the entrance to that mission is the Temple where the guard don't let you trough, but it will take over an hour from there to that exit, if you survive.

Ok, Thanks :)

bVriIUInENzfgZaI
19th Sep 2018, 16:06
I need to correct my answer a bit about the entrance, i confused it with another mission, the entrance will be even further away, above those little water ponds you see on the right side on your pic and somehow you will then end there on that exit totally on the other side. That mission is probably the longest in the whole game and there is an over an hour sequence without any campfires.