PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 99.88% game completion

B4DDERZ
17th Sep 2018, 15:02
Hello,
I've just yesterday finished the main story on Shadow of the Tomb Raider and this morning went back to get the last collectibles I was missing in Cozumel as I'd already got 100% on every other area.

Unfortunately once I'd picked up the Carved Bowl and the Gold Mask I found out that the game had stuck on 99.88% although every area, including Cozumel, had been finished 100% on the map.

I've read that a lot of other people are having the same issue but often with different collectibles, mostly artifacts.

As far as I'm aware it's only those two artifacts I'm missing, the Carved Bowl and the Gold Mask, my Artifacts screen shows everything complete except Pantheon of the Gods (87%) and Exodus (85%). My Dr. Croft achievement is at 94%, with my Completionist achievement still stuck.

Is this a known issue? And is there going to be a patch for it? Also are there any known ways of getting around this other than restarting the whole game again, which I'm in no rush to do as I'd already spent 45 hours getting this far.

Any help you can provide for this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

P. S I've also tried collecting these on New Game+ and could pick them up first time with it registering properly, making me think it's an issue with collecting these after completing the game on the 'continue game' option.

B4DDERZ
21st Sep 2018, 15:22
Has anyone had any luck with finding a fix for this yet?

I'm in the process of contacting Square Enix about the bug, and have provided screenshots to help with narrowing it down. But as many people are having trouble with this it understandably takes a day or two for replys.

Thanks,
B4DDERZ

richardapsmith
22nd Sep 2018, 08:25
Has anyone had any luck with finding a fix for this yet?

I'm in the process of contacting Square Enix about the bug, and have provided screenshots to help with narrowing it down. But as many people are having trouble with this it understandably takes a day or two for replys.

Thanks,
B4DDERZ

I have something similar, I am missing maybe ten items from the total count in the menu system. These all appeared, or rather stopped appearing, after the side-mission in San Juan as far as I can tell. I did the challenge tomb before the mission and both of those before going into the church with Jonah to continue the main storyline. This looked like it was associated with the "Kantu's Golden Vest" problem because I can't craft that and the final outfit item from the final side-mission (the bow) doesn't appear in the menu. I have registered a ticket for the Vest problem, the answer was "sorry, we don't have a workaround and we don't know if it's a bug".

B4DDERZ
22nd Sep 2018, 11:50
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear your having similar issues and that you've not had any luck with support.

I've been more fortunate thankfully as support have been quite helpful, after a few emails back and forth with them I received an email this morning saying that they've passed my information onto the team and that I'll receive an email once they've responded.

I'll be sure to post on here once I've received a reply, fingers crossed they'll be able to help out not just me but everyone with this issue.

Thanks,
B4DDERZ

bVriIUInENzfgZaI
22nd Sep 2018, 22:24
Same Bug, finished 61/63 achievements, missing Dr. Croft 76% which means 99.76% complete... :(

Of course because the game wasn't able to add the collectibles because of the storage bug!

Dunno if NG+ can do anything here i miss the last collectibles and the storage bug will hit again on NG+ if i collect everything because i also have all weapons and stuff, so doing everything again and collecting everything again?

Yeah, this bug ruined the game for me, i also won't record the last bunch of videos and instead add an video that show how i feel about the game or better how Lara is waiting for the fix till she continues.

The playtrough, the game, my good mood, everything is now ruined ... thanks for nothing squenix but don't expect me do ever pre-purchase the biggest edition of one of your games ever again! I mean bugs can happen, but that silence about and that ignorance they show about, is what makes me angry!

B4DDERZ
24th Sep 2018, 16:44
Hey everyone,
So today I got a reply from support, who for me personally at least have been very helpful with this issue.

The reply is as follows :

"The information gathered from your case has been passed onto the developers, who are working on a patch to fix this issue. We do not know if they will be able to retroactively award credit for the items discovered. When an update is released, you should be prompted to download it from your PC or Console. Please be advised that, due to the number of queries we receive, we are unable to provide an individual follow-up regarding if or when a fix will be implemented.

We thank you for your feedback, and apologise for any inconvenience caused."

So all in all I'd call that a success, a patch is incoming and I've even received an apology which I think is good. They may not be able to retroactively reward the achievements but time will tell, if a patch is due and it does in fact fix the issue I would quite enjoy going through again knowing it will work properly this time.

Hope this helps those of you that this issue has been affecting.

Thanks,
B4DDERZ