PDA

View Full Version : new game + - not all equip?

xDRxWH0x
16th Sep 2018, 19:02
Hi,
I just started a fresh "new game plus", but it seems I don't have a reinforced knife in Cozumel. Is it a bug? Or is the reinforced just available later, because of the story? Then the description of "new game plus" is misleading.
THX

NightRain'06
16th Sep 2018, 19:58
So I just played through NGP in Cozumel, where I surfaced after the underwater area in the Cozumel Caves and came across the blocked area where the knife is needed.

And it seems I do not have it, yet. So I believe you're correct.

It probably is part of the story... Or it could be a bug... ? :confused:

Yay NGP ! :rolleyes:

bVriIUInENzfgZaI
16th Sep 2018, 22:07
They simple don't want that you can use the shortcuts, so the same will probably happen with the Rope Ascender and the Shotgun.

Nice NG+ :whistle:

NightRain'06
16th Sep 2018, 23:29
They simple don't want that you can use the shortcuts, so the same will probably happen with the Rope Ascender and the Shotgun.

Then what's the point of inputting NGP mode if all tools and weapons are Not already inside the inventory after the first play-through ?

Or why did they input that blocked area in the very early part of the game, the Cozumel Caves, that I mentioned at all ?
It seems very misplaced.

Actually, now that I think about it, only for NGP mode, as part of an additional reward of completing the game the first time, they should have modified it so players can easily access the Tools and Weapons through the Map, etc. screen menu, instead of using Base Camps.

bVriIUInENzfgZaI
17th Sep 2018, 10:27
Or why did they input that blocked area in the very early part of the game, the Cozumel Caves, that I mentioned at all ?
It seems very misplaced.

That blocked Area is a short tunnel with only some gold pieces, it's mainly there to access the first cave from the other side in case you missed the challenge there, because you can't go back else.

But yeah you are right in NG+ you should have equipment, no matter what.

SeanRubin666
17th Sep 2018, 23:03
the same will probably happen with the Rope Ascender and the Shotgun.

Nope. Not to worry. You will always have access to your rope ascender and shotgun.