PDA

View Full Version : Empress Jaguar

Milanoboy20
16th Sep 2018, 17:50
Can someone tell me if you get to kill the Empress Jaguar located in San Juan jungle only once in the game or it's my game that's f***d up :confused:

I have completed the game at 100% but i haven't unlocked all skills, i have three left and i'm trying to farm XP by hunting wild animals. All other wild animals spawn except the empress jaguar. I have restarted the game, my Pc and all yet she's still not spawning. Anyone knows why?

NightRain'06
16th Sep 2018, 19:14
Can someone tell me if you get to kill the Empress Jaguar located in San Juan jungle only once in the game.... :confused:

I have completed the game at 100% but i haven't unlocked all skills, i have three left and i'm trying to farm XP by hunting wild animals. All other wild animals spawn except the empress jaguar. I have restarted the game, my Pc and all yet she's still not spawning. Anyone knows why?

Yes, you only encounter and kill it once.

After that, you will see a cut-scene with Lara and Jonah sitting around a campfire, and while they're talking, you see Lara making clothes out of its skin.

Then, when you return to game-play, and click in the new Jaguar Den Base Camp, go into the Outfits section inside the Inventory, you will have obtained its skin as an outfit located in the bottom area of the Outfits section, which you will then be able to select both of the upper [ Vest of the Empress Jaguar ] and lower [ Boots of the Empress Jaguar ] body clothes and wear them.