PDA

View Full Version : Paititi Monolith Glitch

Afram64
16th Sep 2018, 13:09
I am currently unable to solve the Paititi Monolith that reads 'A lone sentry stands guard over me and his harvest.'

I found the location I assumed it to be, but no pick-up to be found there. After checking an online Monolith guide I see that a pick-up should be located right by the sentry but nothing comes up. I've tried spawning out of the hub and back in, restarting the game etc. No luck so far.

SweptbackFlame
16th Sep 2018, 17:16
You aren't the only one. The monolith in Mission of San Juan is doing the same, and I know exactly where it's supposed to be from the clue given, but the icon just won't show up. It's frustrating because it's the last collectible I need.

Milanoboy20
16th Sep 2018, 18:03
I am currently unable to solve the Paititi Monolith that reads 'A lone sentry stands guard over me and his harvest.'

I found the location I assumed it to be, but no pick-up to be found there. After checking an online Monolith guide I see that a pick-up should be located right by the sentry but nothing comes up. I've tried spawning out of the hub and back in, restarting the game etc. No luck so far.

It should be behind the sentry (between the sentry and the wall behind it). If you stand infront of the sentry it's not going to show a pick-up. I hope this helps.

Afram64
16th Sep 2018, 22:56
It should be behind the sentry (between the sentry and the wall behind it). If you stand infront of the sentry it's not going to show a pick-up. I hope this helps.

Thanks, but it's 100% not working. I've stood behind it, exactly where its supposed to be, and nothing comes up. The Monolith guide I looked at had a photo of where the pickup is located and I stood in exactly the same place, but no option. Definitely a bug. Have continued with the story for now in the hope that it will correct itself on a return visit to Paititi. Will update with any progress.