PDA

View Full Version : [PC Win10] Deadzone for aiming with Xbox One Controller is too big!

TXGT-FFX
15th Sep 2018, 22:22
Please reduce the deadzone for aiming (right stick) for Xbox One Controller for Windows!
Increasing Sensitivity in the game is not helping. It sure makes the aiming faster but it's not what I need.
The problem is when I want to aim precisely by gently pushing the stick the game doesn't register my input until I push it further. And then the camera will quickly accelerate making aiming at moving targets pretty challenging.
I've tried playing with PS4 controller and the deadzone is fine there.
I did test my Xbox one controller in various apps and games - there's no problems with the right stick itself.

ozm8ey
17th Sep 2018, 06:05
idk if it works with the normal xbox one controller but I have a xbox one elite controller and can use the xbox accessories windows 10 app to change alkl of that stuff. You can set dead-zones, sensitivity for the trigger's and sticks, map the buttons, etc

TXGT-FFX
17th Sep 2018, 11:07
idk if it works with the normal xbox one controller but I have a xbox one elite controller and can use the xbox accessories windows 10 app to change alkl of that stuff. You can set dead-zones, sensitivity for the trigger's and sticks, map the buttons, etc

Like I said it's not the controller issue. I played other games with it on the same PC - the deadzone is fine there. It's the SOTTR-only issue. They must have the in-game preset settings for the XO controller. They should put Deadzone settings into game's Gamepad options menu so everybody could set the deadzone like they want.