PDA

View Full Version : How many of you....

Kurtis Trent
28th Nov 2002, 00:00
Just curious as to how many of you are planning or building a Kurtis Trent level. (using BI's Kurtis Trent of course, its the only one I know of so far.)

I myself am planning one, and I still have to find some good wads and things before I start building.:)

edit: The last option on the poll is weird, I havent heard of one released yet.:D:p

MountainDewNut
28th Nov 2002, 07:10
Well, I'm not only interested in creating Lara levels, but I'm not creating a Kurtis Trent one.

prjsaves
28th Nov 2002, 12:32
Hi

I have used him in my Sophia's Bunker Ver2 : Christmas Directors cut level.

I wished to create a few levels with young lara (other characters) and I though that I re do sophia's bunker with him and a few other additions.

TenChen
28th Nov 2002, 13:17
His animations need changing before, its worth using him in a level otherwise its just Lara in Drag :(

ObsessiveAttitude
29th Nov 2002, 21:56
i havent made any levels yet.... but the one i am trying to create has lara in it

Alias
30th Nov 2002, 02:21
I'm not doing a Kurtis trent level right now, but once AOD is out and I've played it I'm going to make an expanshion pack for it. Of course it still has Lara in it. But I'm not sure if I'll really do it or not...

________
Alias 56

Blind Intentions
4th Dec 2002, 08:40
Originally posted by TenChen
His animations need changing before, its worth using him in a level otherwise its just Lara in Drag :(

Lara in drag? She must have eaten a lot of McDonald's milk shakes in order to pull that one off ;)

Although he does have a slight...ahem...feminine side to his walk animation. What bad guy would live to tell about it? :p

Chronicles5
4th Dec 2002, 12:00
Originally posted by Blind Intentions
Lara in drag? She must have eaten a lot of McDonald's milk shakes in order to pull that one off ;)

Although he does have a slight...ahem...feminine side to his walk animation. What bad guy would live to tell about it? :p
LOL Two good points right there :D

I wouldn't say I'm only "interested" in Lara levels, but I'm interested in making Lara levels only, and playing all kinds of levels, so I guess I'm only planning on making just-Lara levels, for now anyways.