PDA

View Full Version : MMO Monday: I am in LOVE with FINAL FANTASY XI

Popcicle
4th Feb 2013, 20:07
Our first edition of MMO Monday is out with a shoutout to the latest news on FINAL FANTASY XI:

na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyxivarealm... (/finalfantasyxivarealmreborn/go/article/view/blog/261559/mmo_monday:_im_in_love_with_final_fantasy_xi)

Give it a read and let us know what you're looking forward to with the upcoming release of the Seekers of Adoulin!

Grimoire
14th Feb 2013, 03:20
Speaking of love:

FINAL FANTASY XI Valentine's Day Chocobos www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11/detai... (http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11/detail/9781/detail.html)

skyress
2nd Apr 2013, 10:31
Our first edition of MMO Monday is out with a shoutout to the latest news on FINAL FANTASY XI:

na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyxivarealm... (/finalfantasyxivarealmreborn/go/article/view/blog/261559/mmo_monday:_im_in_love_with_final_fantasy_xi)

Give it a read and let us know what you're looking forward to with the upcoming release of the Seekers of Adoulin!

can you help me to create a playonline account to play FF XI

Grimoire
2nd Apr 2013, 15:47
I believe a quick*Google search would do the trick. There are plenty of guides on how to create a PlayOnline account that might*contain just what you need.

Grimoire
2nd Apr 2013, 15:51
And while I'm here, I might just as well post a few links...

MMO Monday: I'm in LOVE with FINAL FANTASY XI (/finalfantasyxivarealmreborn/go/article/view/blog/261559/mmo_monday:_im_in_love_with_final_fantasy_xi)

MMO Monday: Moonlighting with FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm... (/finalfantasyxivarealmreborn/go/article/view/blog/261583/mmo_monday:_moonlighting_with_final_fantasy_xiv:_a_realm_reborn)

MMO Monday: Beta Date Set for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm... (/finalfantasyxivarealmreborn/go/article/view/blog/261619/mmo_monday:_beta_date_set_for_final_fantasy_xiv:_a_realm_reborn)

MMO Monday: We play games on Tuesdays too (/finalfantasyxivarealmreborn/go/article/view/blog/261677/mmo_monday:_we_play_games_on_tuesdays_too)

MMO Monday: Seeking Adoulin March 26th (/finalfantasyxiseekersofadoulin/go/article/view/blog/261787/mmo_monday:_seeking_adoulin_march_26th)

MMO Monday: Streaming Adoulin This Wednesday (/finalfantasyxiseekersofadoulin/go/article/view/blog/261833/mmo_monday:_streaming_adoulin_this_wednesday)

MMO Monday: Seekers of Adoulin Available Now (/finalfantasyxiseekersofadoulin/go/article/view/blog/261883/mmo_monday:_seekers_of_adoulin_available_now)

MMO Monday: Seeking Many for Adventure (/finalfantasyxiseekersofadoulin/go/article/view/blog/261967/mmo_monday:_seeking_many_for_adventure)

Tsuko85
7th Apr 2013, 08:30
I refuse to buy any English version of Seekers of Adoulin unless it's released here for PS2 Japan got the PS2 version so why can't we get it... I have the PS2 XI and Hard drive bundle as well as all of the expansions that were released in NA for the PS2... also BRING BACK TETRA MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

destruction7
7th Apr 2013, 08:37
We have PS3 so why That?

Tsuko85
7th Apr 2013, 13:56
We have PS3 so why That?

Because there is no version of Final Fantasy XI for PS3

MarceloX
12th Apr 2013, 15:34
My old school PS3 would disagree lol

Tetra Master, I LOVE that online one. Too bad it's gone, I worked my ass off to get at least 1 of every card, then they took it away. Bring it back, shut up and take my money. lol

As for the PS2 in the USA, there are costs connected to that, with Sony. Also, if they made it download only, there are costs with that too, about $10,000 per patch is going rate on the 360, I can't imagine the PS3 is much cheaper. There's is no way they would even break even financially, there's probably under 100 people who still play the PS2 version of FFXI in the USA. As for me, I still have it on my old PS3 and I would buy the PS2 version in a heartbeat, luckily I have 3 360s and 2 PCs, so I can still get the expansion, but I still would love a PS2 one.

sleepyeyes
31st May 2013, 20:57
Greets, all. *Just pulled the trigger on a FFXI/HDD from Amazon. *I bought a "new" PS2 (from a guy in his 40's, the original owner!) a while back, when I decided I'd play through all the FF and Kingdom Hearts titles again.

Anyway, I have a friend who says there are parts of FFXI which cannot be beaten without online friends, and since it sounds like no one is playing it on PS2 in the US anymore, did I just waste my money? *Any input would be appreciated, although I guess I'll find out for myself soon enough.

MorbidJ
15th Aug 2013, 02:43
How does one reach the test forums' to download the client? I can't seem to find it which is mostly due to log in issues. and sorry if this isn't the place for this question, I'm new round here so again sorry

Ansony.Banescale
10th Jul 2014, 08:22
Hi. i would like to play this game.. i never play it before.. but i was wondering why i can not buy it from Amazon online store? If you see at this web page it has a notice that said.

http://www.amazon.com/FANTASY-Ultimate-Collection-Seekers-Download/dp/B00AWEMODK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404979987&sr=8-1&keywords=final+fantasy+xi

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

Im from Costa Rica and i play FFXIV ARR on ps4 and i love it. but i want to try this game on my pc. but why there is that restriction?. . you dont have it on a physical copy and if i go to steam or amazon online stores i can not buy the game.

I try to buy that game from the official square enix store but i dont kown why there is an error that dont allow me to buy the game, ( i have everything fine with my CC and the address and all that stuff).

i hope that in the near future you dont put too much restrictions to your games..

thanks!