PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII movie or TV series?

IrenSS
4th Feb 2013, 05:37
I have always wondered, whether Square Enix is going to make something like Final Fantasy VII Movie or Series. Well, something like anime series but with Advent Children graphics. I think it will be very interesting to see whole original FF VII story through series. And there are lots of people who haven't played the game, but they want to be familiar with the plot. Of course, they should go and play the game (hah, it's easy for us to say so ^^), but I think that fans will be glad to see their favorite characters on the big screen again. Why I write "Movie or Series"? Because it's impossible to put the whole story in one movie =D
So, what do you think about this? Should we suggest SE making such thing?

Grimoire
4th Feb 2013, 06:59
Well, at least Last Order and Episode: Denzel cover part of the story.

IrenSS
9th Feb 2013, 07:18
Well, at least Last Order and Episode: Denzel cover part of the story.

Yes, but that's not the whole story. Besides, SE could make the graphics in series better than that in Advent Children =D

Grimoire
9th Feb 2013, 07:40
1. Such a project would cost a fortune to produce.

2. 97% of the fans would simply download the series instead of purchasing it.

IrenSS
9th Feb 2013, 07:46
1. Such a project would cost a fortune to produce.

2. 97% of the fans would simply download the series instead of purchasing it.

Hm, that's true. I give up ^^

Well, that was just a suggestion. At last, WE can't make SE make up their minds xD

Grimoire
9th Feb 2013, 07:54
If the fan base simply purchased more anime, then this might have been a feasible way of earning some extra gil. However, that's not how the market works for the moment.

IrenSS
9th Feb 2013, 08:08
If the fan base simply purchased more anime, then this might have been a feasible way of earning some extra gil. However, that's not how the market works for the moment.

No Gil, no fun xD

Yeah, that's a philosophy...