PDA

View Full Version : oh no, Sephiroth is back....

Sephiroth110
23rd Nov 2002, 04:10
HAH! I return! I have been off in another world called "Earth and Beyond" brrr, MMORPG, but hey, i love it. but now that i'm back with you guys.... I want me some custom missions. any less than a month old ones that are really good? anyone make some really cool one? i love starting startopia over, but by the 5th level, i want some new material.

Sunrise
23rd Nov 2002, 10:56
<Sunrise runs screaming off down the corridor> Not him! anything but him! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MunkeeChum
23rd Nov 2002, 11:27
Hello :)

There are some kinda new missions, i think they are all on the Post.

Arctic_Wolf
23rd Nov 2002, 17:02
Originally posted by Sephiroth110
oh no, Sephiroth is back....

At Last! It seems the community is reconvining...excellent

*Stares to his right at Dracoraptor's Empty seat*

Soon...my friends...very soon. :p

Sephiroth110
24th Nov 2002, 03:19
oh yes, i remember when the new forum appeared... and everyone left, i was still there then, studying Ghyron on the ways of the spam side. but then.... earth and beyond..... i couldn't help my self, i've become a regular poster on THOSE forums (they have a lot more).

is Ghyron still around? i still have much to learn, i HAVE mastered that ability to not capatlize the i's in the word i.

heh, wow, i'm part of the comunity... or was, cool, right up there with artic wolf, Ghyron, and.... boy.... has everyone gone their seprate ways?

Sunrise
24th Nov 2002, 15:02
Yep. Ghyrons still around. Sunrise mutters "mad, evil maniac" under his breath.;)

Meddling Grey
25th Nov 2002, 05:48
Technically I haven't gone my separate ways yet, because... well, it's sort of hard to explain. You know those movies where this guy, possibly a human, though I think it's a Karmarama in a suit, really, I mean, they are way more flexible than humans. You wouldn't believe the shapes a Karmarama can make. It makes yoga masters look like... now where was I going with this... oh yes, as I was saying, those guys (the ones in the movies and holo-movies), possibly humans, unless they're Karmas, are me. You know, when they go into those scenes with one foot on a train and the other on a truck/car/flying saucer/other train, right, did I mention they're in an action movie? Well, they are. Don't watch many myself, so I guess it's an acquired taste, like pickles or throwing things out an airlock. Anyways, these action-holo-movie Turakkens, no wait they were Karmas and humans, right, are like me, because they've got both feet on different vehicles, or in my case forums, although I don't normally touch the computer screen with my feet unless I've been eating Krans plants, as they go right to my head for some reason, not much though, but enough to make me think that reality is inside the computer and the one I'm in is a fake. Right. Well, that's the thing about the forums, see. They're both so interesting, right, except that they aren't real, well, no more real than my current reality, actually I came up with an interesting theory as to what reality really is while I was in the lavotron. Can't remember it now though. Maybe it'll come back later. Well, I guess that's that. Now you may be able to understand what I'm doing in both forums, other than happily reading the fan-fiction, although that's about all I do these days, other than playing Red Alert 2, because it's a good game albeit a little too fast paced for comfort. Did I mention that I read a lot of stories on the City of Heroes forums? No? Well, I just did, so now you know. :)

Senor
25th Nov 2002, 18:29
Rambling madman!

Sunrise
25th Nov 2002, 20:32
Technically I haven't gone my separate ways yet, because... well, it's sort of hard to explain. You know those movies where this guy, possibly a human, though I think it's a Karmarama in a suit, really, I mean, they are way more flexible than humans. You wouldn't believe the shapes a Karmarama can make. It makes yoga masters look like... now where was I going with this... oh yes, as I was saying, those guys (the ones in the movies and holo-movies), possibly humans, unless they're Karmas, are me. You know, when they go into those scenes with one foot on a train and the other on a truck/car/flying saucer/other train, right, did I mention they're in an action movie? Well, they are. Don't watch many myself, so I guess it's an acquired taste, like pickles or throwing things out an airlock. Anyways, these action-holo-movie Turakkens... blah blah blah yada yada yada

How flaming much can you right on 1 topic and how the hell do you make it sound so boring?:rolleyes:

Hand-E-Food
26th Nov 2002, 01:28
It's an aquired thing, much like the pickles.

JSWY
26th Nov 2002, 14:19
Hey welcome back, since my internet connection nor my computer can take a modern MMORPG and all these games require 1Ghz processors, I went to the two games that my system can still support,

1) Black and White - Woe be me, although cheating is fun in this game :D

2) Startopia - Hey, why not? It works and works well. Thank you Mucky Foot for making a game that doesn't require a mammoth machine ;)

One other thing:

We need some more creative talent on the RPG threads, post there if you want to exercise your creative talent.

AlphaOmega
1st Dec 2002, 23:22
Hello again.

kool_kats_rule
3rd Dec 2002, 19:37
Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
It's an aquired thing, much like the pickles.

Gerkhins

Hand-E-Food
4th Dec 2002, 02:12
Each to their own...