PDA

View Full Version : I need The tr2 spingboard.

cornchild
22nd Nov 2002, 21:33
I read a while back were jonnyz had posted about needing the tr2 sping board. So I attempted to make it in the trapdoor slot every time I try it in that slot though it gets almost done loading and level crashes back to the desktop. any idea's on how to get it to work I have tried it in the raising block,expanding block, scaling trapdoor,floor trapdoor, door,chain, and animating slots none of these slots seem to work.

Data
22nd Nov 2002, 21:43
I would imagine it to be difficult to find a slot because of the required animations. Perhaps the animations could be better dealt with through Wadmerger?

cornchild
22nd Nov 2002, 21:48
I think it is done with collision because with it in the raiseing block slot you did not see the block move lara up. She warped up and in the door slot when stepped on it a collison box went around it. So it was hard for lara to step back onto it until another frame was played somehow I think it changes the collison of its self on different frames. Not sure if it does but this is what it seems like it is doing.

TRWad
22nd Nov 2002, 21:52
Originally posted by Data
I would imagine it to be difficult to find a slot because of the required animations. Perhaps the animations could be better dealt with through Wadmerger?

Well. uhhh. You should wait until tomorrow trying that cause I have an importent fix waiting that has something to do with extracting objects from tr levels.

cornchild
22nd Nov 2002, 21:55
really cool I will wait. Please tell me though what is the fix is it the ability to view the animcommands from other tr's or can we already do that?