PDA

View Full Version : Awsome Playstation Game Ripper

TenChen
22nd Nov 2002, 17:07
The Program has just been converted into English from Japanese

Its a 30 day Trial but well worth downloading

http://driber.net/extras/os/PsxMC301.zip

It rips BMP textures(Tim), Converts Movie files(STR) into avi , also rips Midi and Wav

This is by far the best PSX ripper Ive ever found you just load the program and Analize a PSX game then click convert and it converts the Lot
------------------------------
Ive Tried it with Resident Evil 1 and it Rips every Texture and the Whole script in wav format, And Tomb Raider 3 Rips all Music and FMV into AVI :D

ObsessiveAttitude
22nd Nov 2002, 17:26
Awesome! i will definately download that when i get home from school! (Bad me... i shouldnt be on this site when i am at school... i could get in trouble... but i love tomb raider too much to stay away from it that long!heheh):)

Tomb Raider Fan
22nd Nov 2002, 17:53
Thanks for the link Tenchen i have downloaded the program and it is fab......

I have one question bout it......I have loaded up the cd and it has over 500 audio samples. How do i just get one of those samples? cos there is this good audio sample that would be great for my level, so how do i just get that one and not the whole lot? cos the whole lot have to be downloaded dunt it?

TenChen
22nd Nov 2002, 19:19
Originally posted by Tomb Raider Fan
Thanks for the link Tenchen i have downloaded the program and it is fab......

I have one question bout it......I have loaded up the cd and it has over 500 audio samples. How do i just get one of those samples? cos there is this good audio sample that would be great for my level, so how do i just get that one and not the whole lot? cos the whole lot have to be downloaded dunt it?

Uhh I dunno lol

Download this one;
Its a very similar program It converts the same files, and you can load(STR) and save single Audio wavs
(Ironically It was because this program only saved one at a time That I found the First Program lol

http://driber.net/extras/os/PSmplay.zip