PDA

View Full Version : heeeeeeeelp!

luna rossa
22nd Nov 2002, 14:31
Help anyone!!! I cannot finish the das boot mission! I've done anything and all the objectives are made but I'm stuck! Do I have to get out with the sub? Do I have to burn all this ****ing village out? Once rescued the crew what I am supposed to do with them? I cannot move forward to the next mission even though I've made everything they asked me to do!!!! Please heelppp!
Many questions but no answers!

ziili
22nd Nov 2002, 15:15
for finishing this mission you have to:
> have all things done (included the open the hanger door)
> all men + the sailors crew have to be onboard
> if everything's ok, it will finish
(and you don't have to take out any enemies to finish a mission, you just have to get the objectives checked)
:) :p

1shot1kill
23rd Nov 2002, 03:38
knock out and tie up every german in the sub.

rickter
23rd Nov 2002, 04:39
I'll bet you a tube of camouflage paint that you forgot Herr Sailorboy in the room above the sub's control room.

luna rossa
23rd Nov 2002, 13:08
To Richter: I've rescued the Captain already...
To 1shoot1kill: 1. The german in the sub pen should be only tied up or even killing them is fine? 2. What about the german on the roof of the sub pen?
To Ziili: When you say that the "men" should be onboard you mean even my commandos? (Whisky??)

This game is killing me...
However, thanks guys...

ziili
23rd Nov 2002, 15:14
I mean all the people (and animals) you can control :D
and that means including Whiskey :)
(let someone, e.g. Lupin get Whiskey in his backpack, then go in with him, 'cause Whiskey cannot enter the sub himself)

rickter
23rd Nov 2002, 18:15
I've rescued the Captain already
You got it wrong maggot! (that's a basic training term if you didn't know). I was following up on 1shot's comment saying the sub won't move unless all the germans on board (as in INSIDE the sub) are dead or tied up. Everyone always misses the one guy in the upper room. Herr Sailorboy was NOT referring to the captain.

Mike_B
23rd Nov 2002, 18:44
Originally posted by rickter
Herr Sailorboy was NOT referring to the captain.

Perhaps you could have said that the first time you posted it.

rickter
24th Nov 2002, 00:32
What is this? Why are you making a point of that? I corrected it even though it was fairly obvious I meant a sailor on the sub and not the captain but what is it with you pointing it out like I did something wrong? My God, mind your own will ya?

1shot1kill
24th Nov 2002, 11:33
You got it wrong maggot! (that's a basic training term if you didn't know). I was following up on 1shot's comment saying the sub won't move unless all the germans on board (as in INSIDE the sub) are dead or tied up. Everyone always misses the one guy in the upper room. Herr Sailorboy was NOT referring to the captain.

There isn't a german in the upper room on mission 2, only on mission 3. Just enter the sub on the front and work to the back and make sure no german walks around freely inside it anymore and it will leave when all the peopel are inside.

Mike_B
24th Nov 2002, 13:07
What is this? Why are you making a point of that? I corrected it even though it was fairly obvious I meant a sailor on the sub and not the captain but what is it with you pointing it out like I did something wrong? My God, mind your own will ya?

Well Mack that's because your only allowed to have one account, goodbye.

Mack the Knife
25th Nov 2002, 01:27
Chekov: "Captain, Captain, our cloaking device has malfunctioned!"
Uhura: "Damn Klingons, worse than post WWII Japan"
Scotty: "Warp drives are overloaded, were on impulse"
Captain "Full power Scotty"
Scotty: "Aye"
Spock: "Our shields are weakened"
Captain: "Disengage the tractor beam, let's get out of this crappy forum"
Crew: "Aye"

Mike_B
25th Nov 2002, 16:20