PDA

View Full Version : Pop Lara v2

DKSM
21st Nov 2002, 22:37
Back to outfit making, for now at least.

I decided to edit my old outfits first, rather than creating new ones as I think this will help me get more ideas. Ok now to show you, this is v2 of my Pop Lara. I am still fixing the "Pop" Belt to make the middle thing look round and nice looking. I fixed the shirt a bit from the old one too. Also, the hair has had a few added touches. The hair has "glitter" in it, along with the scrunchie(sp?) being blue to match the top

New version:
http://dksm.homestead.com/files/poplarav2.jpg
Old version:
http://dksm.homestead.com/files/poplara.jpg

Comments and suggestions, besides what I am going to do as said above, are welcome.
:)

Kurtis Trent
21st Nov 2002, 22:44
Very nice!! The belt looks great!:)

MountainDewNut
22nd Nov 2002, 01:53
Looks great!

DKSM
22nd Nov 2002, 22:03
Thanks.
The belt is almost finished and I should have it uploaded and ready before the end of the weekend.

Blind Intentions
22nd Nov 2002, 22:39
That belt really does look nice with the rest of the outfit. How about putting some finger/hand textures on her hands to bring out more detail? ;)

DKSM
22nd Nov 2002, 22:53
Hmm, I'll try doing that. Thanks! :)

ObsessiveAttitude
22nd Nov 2002, 23:43
i agree with BI. It would also look cool if you made her lips a different colour(pinker maybe... but not fluorescent pink!). You could also use LarzBritish's Better Grips for the hands.

DKSM
23rd Nov 2002, 19:06
My trwest is acting up, so I can't get the stupid hands in my wad....

DKSM
23rd Nov 2002, 19:53
Ok. I need help with this now. If anyone is willing to help me with the hands, I'll be more than happy to give them credit.

Thx

MountainDewNut
23rd Nov 2002, 20:40
You don't need to use trwest to add the hands. Just open STRPix load the better grip wad, get to the hands and then export dxf. Next, open the desired wad, get to the hands and import dxf. You'll have to retexture them though.

DKSM
23rd Nov 2002, 20:45
Yep and that is my problem. The textures are so intricate it's gonna take we weeks to sort it out.

ObsessiveAttitude
24th Nov 2002, 02:08
thats what i did and it only took me a couple of hours.... then i discovered that i could use wadmerger!lol! i opened Strpix twice with the same wad file and used the ctrl+click method to find where the needed textures were.

DKSM
27th Nov 2002, 00:31
I am quite fed up with Strpix and TRWest so I decided to go the easy way out. I decided to use the gloves, I just made the gloves blue instead of black. I also changed the lip color to make it a bit pinker.

The download should be up tonight or tomorrow, the only thing is as my TRWest is acting up, I might have the whole wad up, but then again, I may just get someone elses wad and imput all my stuff into it and save it. We'll see.

Final:
http://dksm.homestead.com/files/poplarav2_final.jpg

ObsessiveAttitude
27th Nov 2002, 00:37
looks nice! Much better than the first version and the little addition to the boots looks great and more realistic! good work

Rinoa Heartilly
27th Nov 2002, 20:54
Wowooooooow! Looks awesome! ;) Really good job !!