PDA

View Full Version : Using the Same Account

SpiderGames95
31st May 2017, 19:09
So I'm new to Final Fantasy - I mean, the franchise is older than I am. Picked up VII as my first game on Steam this month. :thumb: Having a good time.

Thing is, this really helpful video by a girl with the username SuperButterBuns about picking your first Final Fantasy game also pointed out to me that Final Fantasy XIV is an mmo. I thought I'd try the free trial.

Having difficulty logging in, though. Because, the account I'm using right now is linked with my Steam account. When I tried logging in to 14, I tried every combination of my username, Steam Nickname, or email and my usual passwords as possible. I have no idea what to do.

I just want to try out FFXIV too at this point. :scratch: But do I need to make a new account to do that? It'd be rather annoying.

SpiderGames95
19th Aug 2017, 17:22
Seriously, no one can help me out? I even found a version of the Free Trial on Steam and now I'm getting some bs concerning this issue with my log in where I need a temporary password through my account and, yeah, still need the username/password combo to even try to get the temporary password sent to me because the account I'm using is just linked to Steam.

Anyone have any advice at all?

SpiderGames95
19th Aug 2017, 17:29
I cannot even see how I can go into account management detail to send a one-time password, even if I had my username/password information straight. What even is this?!