View Full Version : What is the program called?

Tomb Raider Fan
20th Nov 2002, 21:05
What is the program called when you can get 2 textures tiles, 64x64 and combine them? For example put a cobweb on a metal floor? you remember what it is called?

20th Nov 2002, 21:15
I remember to have seen a thread like this before. You should try using search.

20th Nov 2002, 21:56
I think you mean EDITOR32 ( used to be called Texture Edit )

20th Nov 2002, 21:56
Is it Texture Editing Studio?