PDA

View Full Version : Elusive Target: The Bookkeeper | Silent Assassin/Suit Only/Accident

Immadummee
21st Mar 2017, 10:43
Here is what I ended up getting for this target. Post yours if you want. I'd like to see.
pNUbyifsNjw

ExtremisAntares
21st Mar 2017, 16:15
:naughty::thumb: You must have really took your time on this Elusive, much better way to get SA than Speed running to bomb him at car. I watched him do his route and listened to all his available dialogue (dude sounds like Christoph Waltz) but I cannot resist sniper opportunities in this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ5-kWgJHtY&feature=youtu.be

Immadummee
21st Mar 2017, 18:57
Ya my attempt took a lot of restarts because he was very unpredictable to get him where I wanted him. This target really had a tough puzzle element to him for a lot of kill situation. But it was very satisfying to get him like this.

If you're into sniping, keep it up. I did that to the pharmacist and to Gary Cole to get Gary Busey to blow up in his lockdown safe house. That was super fun. Lol.

Good job!! I dropped you a like on your vid.

ExtremisAntares
21st Mar 2017, 19:44
Ya my attempt took a lot of restarts because he was very unpredictable to get him where I wanted him. This target really had a tough puzzle element to him for a lot of kill situation. But it was very satisfying to get him like this.

If you're into sniping, keep it up. I did that to the pharmacist and to Gary Cole to get Gary Busey to blow up in his lockdown safe house. That was super fun. Lol.

Good job!! I dropped you a like on your vid.

Thanks man :):thumb: l agree about a lack of opportunities with this one, I thought I found an explosive barrel leak method and I even did a dry run with the Sarajevo 6 target to test as their route is similar but it didn't pan out luring the ET very well and like I said I cannot resist the Sniper method :)

Immadummee
4th Apr 2017, 21:26
Thanks man :):thumb: l agree about a lack of opportunities with this one, I thought I found an explosive barrel leak method and I even did a dry run with the Sarajevo 6 target to test as their route is similar but it didn't pan out luring the ET very well and like I said I cannot resist the Sniper method :)

Lack of opportunities? I disagree. The opportunities were all there except it was just a lot more difficult to get them. Many said you can't get him SA without an explosion accident kill, either by blowing up a car or doing a fire extinguisher method. But there were a few that did other ways. One did fibre wire. One did poison syringe. One did oil drum. One did wickerman. And I did chandelier. If I had another shot, I could have done hay bale kill or even slurry pit push kill. All these would have been silent assassin and some even suit Only.

This et was just a bit more on the puzzle side than any other et. You really needed to try different things to get what you wanted.