PDA

View Full Version : Hitman ps4 voucher print for wrong platform

Sanstunesprod
14th Mar 2017, 02:33
Hello everyone, i've just buy hitman first season for ps4, steelbook edition, coming with a voucher to download add mission and requiem pack (value 15eur on psn)
My problem, the code print on the voucher is for the wrong platform.
The voucher has all ps logo print everywhere, but the code has 6letters-3digits-6letters-3digits. :scratch:
Usually ps code has only 12digits, and of course even if i try i can't note all the characters.

Have you experience the same things, what can I do?
Thanks.

AlexK90
15th Apr 2017, 09:20
I have the same problem with the code. Has anyone a solution or did overcome it?
Thanks in advance!

ShellshockGER
6th Jun 2017, 20:33
Hello everyone, i've just buy hitman first season for ps4, steelbook edition, coming with a voucher to download add mission and requiem pack (value 15eur on psn)
My problem, the code print on the voucher is for the wrong platform.
The voucher has all ps logo print everywhere, but the code has 6letters-3digits-6letters-3digits. :scratch:
Usually ps code has only 12digits, and of course even if i try i can't note all the characters.

Have you experience the same things, what can I do?
Thanks.

I have the same problem. It seems the wrong code was printed on the vouchers. I tried contacting the square enix support but no luck.

Did somebody help you? What did you do to solve this?

Drexel2k
13th Jun 2017, 13:08
I have the same problem, see here: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=254858

I also found a thread in another forum with the same problem, it seems that at least a small amount of the steelbooks have a wrong printed card inside.

I did open a ticket here: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=13941&la=2
Category Product Specifications
Sub-Category Registration Code

I got an answer after a few hours that requested to send in the invoice and a copy of the voucher card with the wrong code via mail. I did this and now I am waiting for a new code since yesterday.

Maybe you can also return the game to the vendor, but if you get a new one there could be also faulty code in. Btw. it is another game registration code like on the other card.

Edit: I received my PSN code today via mail. Fast reaction from SE support, thank you!