goulle
8th Mar 2017, 13:21
Hey.

Will these games be released on PS4 ?

Thank you,

Emile

Lara_Fan_84
23rd Mar 2017, 20:36
It would be nice if they made the games for PS4 but they haven't released one yet. Maybe check the Playstation Store see if you can download it for the PS4.

KManX89
26th Mar 2017, 18:26
It would be nice if they made the games for PS4 but they haven't released one yet. Maybe check the Playstation Store see if you can download it for the PS4.

And even then, the best you can hope for is a last-gen port on the PlayStation Store app for PS4, if anything.

Lara_Fan_84
29th Mar 2017, 00:09
And even then, the best you can hope for is a last-gen port on the PlayStation Store app for PS4, if anything.

I actually assumed that's what the author was looking for. :whistle: Were they looking for PS4 remakes of the previous games? If so I don't think they're going to do that. I personally like them the way they are.

SweetApple45
29th Mar 2017, 06:31
:rasp: I think they will actually do it

Shaikh
29th Mar 2017, 13:13
If they don't do it, at least they might make them backward compatible in XBOX One, unless they haven't done that already.

abernathy2
30th Mar 2017, 13:49
I have an xbox one,so it be great if they release them on this console

Treeble
12th Sep 2017, 00:57
There seems to be a trend of #PS2PS4 games being re-released on the PSN, and considering how bad the PS3 port of Tomb Raider Legend was, I'd be happy to buy a PS2 emulated version of Legend. (And please give us some good-looking trophies, too!)

I'd also buy the other games in the series, should they make their way to the PS4, but that seems something only Capcom is keen on doing lol.

RinoTheBouncer
2nd Oct 2017, 16:28
I'd definitely buy that collection in a heartbeat. Tomb Raider: Underworld is one of my most favorite games and the last truly epic TR for me, personally.

Tecstar70
31st Oct 2017, 14:32
Underworld is now backwards compatible on Xbox One but for PS4 they would have to be remastered or emulated.