PDA

View Full Version : Can you PLEASE remove the auto-pausing of the game when the steam overlay is up?

TheAlgerian
23rd Feb 2017, 03:17
It's been a while now since I haven't played the game because of this.
Not everyone is playing the game for the first time or wants to sit through the same dialogues over and over, or waiting for NPCs and targets to finish their route while doing nothing else in the meantime.

This change brought nothing and broke the game for a lot of people who used the overlay to browse the internet or chat with friends while they were waiting for stuff to happen in the game.

BurnsvilleLocksmith
23rd Feb 2017, 07:28
Good

MaksJ23PL
25th Feb 2017, 23:38
+1 I hate beeing forced to sit like a dumb and listed 100x times dialog I remember better than birthday's dates some of my collegues.

Bridgetkfisher
27th Feb 2017, 20:30
Problem isnt steam overlay, your talking about ways to kill time not hitman related.

What is hitman related you mentioned is turning ona game and doing NOTHING... very annoying.
The walk cycles are way too long because the maps are SO BIG.

PLEASE make smaller maps and more personable ones, every map everything kinda looks the same.

TheAlgerian
1st Mar 2017, 16:43
Problem isnt steam overlay, your talking about ways to kill time not hitman related.

What is hitman related you mentioned is turning ona game and doing NOTHING... very annoying.
The walk cycles are way too long because the maps are SO BIG.

PLEASE make smaller maps and more personable ones, every map everything kinda looks the same.

Reverting back to not pausing the game during overlay is a much more realistic solution, though.

TheAlgerian
14th Mar 2017, 14:36
1.1Gb update and still no fix.
I really don't understand how they can think this was such a good idea that they shouldn't revert this, even though it clearly serves zero purpose.

Guess I should just uninstall and move on.