PDA

View Full Version : trle dl

Hålo
19th Nov 2002, 04:45
As I understand it, its perfectly legal to download or destribute the level editor.

So, are there ANY download links you guys can hook me up with?

MountainDewNut
19th Nov 2002, 04:59
Hold on a sec and I'll get you the link ;)

[edit: http://www.tombraiderencyclopedia.com/TRTimeline/community.htm ]

TheMask
19th Nov 2002, 18:24
That one doesn't work for a long time already, MDN.
Helo, your last hope is:
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr5/editor/trle.html

Hålo
20th Nov 2002, 02:57
mountaindewnut: that one, as mask said, is dead.

mask: that dl location is ALWAYS down. I already knew about that one, but it seems to be always disabled.

TheMask
20th Nov 2002, 05:28
Well, guess my suspicions were correct, I ALWAYS thought that it was disabled not only in peak times but 24/7 . I just didn't check it because I can't download anything from there. Their server is TOO slow.

Hålo
21st Nov 2002, 00:38
so you're telling me the single most popular piece of software that any tr fan can get is not downloadable from ANYWHERE?

eh, I'll just get my friend to burn it for me.

GeckoKid
21st Nov 2002, 01:53
I am uploading the trle directory for you now.... there is nothing altered in this zip BUT the tut1.tr4 is changed.... sorry i don't have the backup.

Make sure it goes around 176MB before you download it or you will get a corrupted zip. Should be ready in about 3 hours after posting this.

http://www.geckokid.com/trlecd/
^- this will show a directory for you to check.... reloading it every minute and if you see the file-size changes then don't download it until it doesn't change anymore.

I'm going to sleep now so plz pop me to check if the upload is successful or not.

GeckoKid
21st Nov 2002, 12:59
just wanna say the upload is complete. :)

TheMask
21st Nov 2002, 13:46
Hi GeckoKid, 2 questions for you, will it be on your server permanently? And can I link to it? :)

Data
21st Nov 2002, 17:42
The download size is probably too large for most to download Geckokid from a slow 56k connection, so would it be possible to upload in smaller chunks. I believe the audio should be seperate and also the wads. This could make it far easier to download 3 smaller zip files.

GeckoKid
21st Nov 2002, 18:24
Originally posted by TheMask
Hi GeckoKid, 2 questions for you, will it be on your server permanently? And can I link to it? :)

1. If it doesn't I will reupload it... (the server once crashed and lost everything... X( )
2. Sure~

The download size is probably too large for most to download Geckokid from a slow 56k connection, so would it be possible to upload in smaller chunks. I believe the audio should be seperate and also the wads. This could make it far easier to download 3 smaller zip files.

:( sorry... when I was zipping it I was about to bed... so I am lazy.

And you will need the tut1.tr4 and tom replaced back to make it a really fresh one.

TheMask
21st Nov 2002, 20:37
Thank you :)

Hålo
22nd Nov 2002, 02:11
Geckokid, you are the best. Thanks a lot.;

GeckoKid
22nd Nov 2002, 02:51
:) you are welcome

Driber
11th Dec 2002, 15:32
I guess I should just delete it from the FAQ page as no one bothers to check it anyway, huh...

TrueRaider
11th Dec 2002, 17:48
I'm being practical here, it might just be quicker and easier to get a copy of it if a friend of yours has the CD.