PDA

View Full Version : First Look At New Lara Croft courtesy of msn.com

Lara_Fan_84
8th Feb 2017, 15:50
I'm assuming this is for TR3?

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/set-photos-offer-first-look-of-alicia-vikander-as-lara-croft-in-tomb-raider/ar-AAmGVSC

Rai
8th Feb 2017, 16:03
Thank you :). Although, for a moment there I thought you meant for the next game :p.

These were posted in the TR Film thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=124823).

Lara_Fan_84
9th Feb 2017, 22:38
Thank you :). Although, for a moment there I thought you meant for the next game :p.

These were posted in the TR Film thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=124823).

Oh sorry I forgot to check there.

Bridgetkfisher
1st Mar 2017, 04:22
Seeing the key word that CD used with the game reboot "relatable" is an ominous sign of being average of little interest to the public like the series was even to the gaming community who loved Lara as an Icon, making the movie just as easy to discard.

Also the word "reboot" is never a good sign, getting rid of a household name to some new version that someone in some backroom thought was better than the original which people already loved never ends well as we have seen with countless genre pieces from Hollywood going the reboot route. Reboot to fans or general audiences always has that connotation like some new person showed up and just changed everything like some manager we have all heard about or seen in an office sitcom.

Lately when seeing those red flag words, its a safe bet to invest against the product no matter how big the name to make a big payout financially. Kinda sounds awful people making money off the failure of others, its a messed up world we live in! T_T

Lara_Fan_84
7th Mar 2017, 00:29
Seeing the key word that CD used with the game reboot "relatable" is an ominous sign of being average of little interest to the public like the series was even to the gaming community who loved Lara as an Icon, making the movie just as easy to discard.

Also the word "reboot" is never a good sign, getting rid of a household name to some new version that someone in some backroom thought was better than the original which people already loved never ends well as we have seen with countless genre pieces from Hollywood going the reboot route. Reboot to fans or general audiences always has that connotation like some new person showed up and just changed everything like some manager we have all heard about or seen in an office sitcom.

Lately when seeing those red flag words, its a safe bet to invest against the product no matter how big the name to make a big payout financially. Kinda sounds awful people making money off the failure of others, its a messed up world we live in! T_T

I'm not a fan of the movies and using Angeline Jolie was a part of it. I don't hate her or anything as an actress it's just that they turned Lara into another sex symbol. Maybe I wouldn't have been happy with anyone I just prefer Lara in the game and the comics I guess.

SicParvisMagna2
28th May 2017, 17:25
I rather like the new Lara. She's relatable. Main character with hot temper and always making jokes is getting cliche anyway.