PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

woodmanstar
4th Feb 2017, 09:33
Hi peeps,

I'm a long time fan of the tomb raider franchise and have played the games since ps2 but I'm finding Rise a bit tricky. I've got as far as the Soviet Installation and I can't progress as I don't seem to be able to burn things.

I've played and completed Croft Manner where I assumed once I collected the lighter I could use this when I went back into the main journey game but I don't see this as a usable in my inventory.

How do I obtain the lighter to use in the main game and I think there are other items I'm missing too like the climbing arrow heads.

I've been trying to figure this out for weeks and finally given in and asked for help..

PS4 btw and I bought it from the PS store.

Mucho thanko

Woods

Gemma_Darkmoon_
4th Feb 2017, 23:20
The items needed to burn things are arrow upgrades but you don't get these until later in the game. The section where it says you need climbing arrows you visit much later on. Instead climb back up to that spot. If you haven't reached it start by the challenge tomb up from the mill and climb left. Where it says you need climbing arrows turn around and go into a hut. This serves as a trading location and through the far side is a ladder leading to a zip-wire this gets you to the next bit.

Xxcroweexx
6th Feb 2017, 07:12
I am currently completely trapped in the top of the copper mill. I had my bow to fight the three guys that trapped me in the top room and I had to fight them at the final fight. After the fight I went up the ladder to the top and went for my bow to make my zip line and it is gone!!!! now I am stuck! Help. I so don't want to have to start all over again. I seem to have this problem a lot throughout this game with my bow.

Lara_Fan_84
8th Feb 2017, 02:06
There are some things you can't do until you've upgraded your weapons. Some things you see such as things to burn, or to use rope arrows on, or to use a shotgun on to destroy you will have to fast travel to once you get those upgrades. On my first playthrough I played the game, then went back to the areas and did the stuff I couldn't do before. It gives you something to do after the game is done.