PDA

View Full Version : Square enix support, please help! No response from ticket

zawmbee
31st Jan 2017, 04:37
Does square enix support respond? I posted in the bug report section and made a ticket a week ago, still nothing. Made sure to give them my steam id and everything.
I'm just missing one suit. I can't just do ET 19 to override this bug, I failed this one.
https://i.gyazo.com/8cd4b0ff894cd59c54080812bdffa54b.png
Please help

Immadummee
31st Jan 2017, 10:13
I replied in the bug thread and will paste my response here too.

But this isn't a bug. There was no suit unlock for the sensation. Suit unlocks started with the chef. In order for you to get the tux with gloves, you'd have to had completed either the chef or the current one, the Blackmailer. Silent Assassin isn't needed for it. Just kill target and complete secondary objective with the Blackmailer, and exit map successfully will grant you the tux with gloves. The sensation has nothing to do with suit unlocks thus this is not a bug.

So did you SUCCESSFULLY complete the chef or the blackmailer?

zawmbee
31st Jan 2017, 13:53
I replied in the bug thread and will paste my response here too.

But this isn't a bug. There was no suit unlock for the sensation. Suit unlocks started with the chef. In order for you to get the tux with gloves, you'd have to had completed either the chef or the current one, the Blackmailer. Silent Assassin isn't needed for it. Just kill target and complete secondary objective with the Blackmailer, and exit map successfully will grant you the tux with gloves. The sensation has nothing to do with suit unlocks thus this is not a bug.

So did you SUCCESSFULLY complete the chef or the blackmailer?

Oh...that's depressing. I can't unlock it then, I've not done the chef and I made a stupid mistake and failed the blackmailer.