PDA

View Full Version : Flooded Archives Statue Bug - PS4

MatthewN
30th Jan 2017, 05:39
I saw that there was a bug for this on the XBOX version, but now that I finally had the chance to run through it on PS4, I can't get my statue to fall. I've burned all 3 posts, and now its literally stuck and won't fall. All I've seen people say is go back to a previous save...but I have no previous saves!!! really don't want to start all over again -_-. Please help Square Enix!

abernathy2
5th Feb 2017, 12:21
Maybe you did something wrong,i have an xbox one version and it doesn't have any bug,have You done everything in the right order?

abernathy2
5th Feb 2017, 12:23
Maybe you did something wrong,i have an xbox one version and it doesn't have any bug,have You done everything in the right order?

abernathy2
5th Feb 2017, 15:36

Another advice,You can reload checkpoint,usually IT works

Lara_Fan_84
8th Feb 2017, 02:17
Sorry I've never experienced this bug. I'm on my second play through and the statue fell the second time for me. I would try to reload the checkpoint. Did you actually get the cut scene after the last post falls? Like maybe you thought it fell but didn't? Another suggestion is try heading towards the statue and see if the cut scene that you should get right after happens, as in you climb the end of the statue, the deathless start attacking you, etc. Sometimes glitches happen but sort of fix themselves when you do things you're supposed to. Good luck. If all else fails I can't see any other option but to start over, as much as it sucks.