PDA

View Full Version : Xbox dirty disk and freezing bugs.

tinyone
18th Nov 2002, 19:23
I just bought the game last week and it's giving me dirty disk error messages and freezing up every 10-20 mins. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm wondering if it is bad software from Eidos or my Xbox.

Thanks.

Thorup
18th Nov 2002, 19:26
you should go back to the store from where you got it and claim to get a new, working copy of the game.

or just trade it for the pc game which is much better

tinyone
18th Nov 2002, 19:38
you think its a bad disk and not the game or my xbox? I got it from bestbuy the prob won't let me take it back. :mad:

Xcom
18th Nov 2002, 19:52
Well, I think it's your Xbox.
I mean I hear about "dirty disk, bad format disk" errors all around the forums and not only Eidos forums, involving practically all Xbox games. It is not Commandos related problem because there were people here with Xbox versions who obviously could run the game just fine. (There is also very little hope that you got a bad disk.)

Read this thread (from other forum) and you'll see what I am talking about.

http://www.anetforums.com/posts.aspx?ThreadIndex=6789

Sorry, but I think we can't help you. :(

tinyone
18th Nov 2002, 20:13
Well I have a bunch of other games and they all work. I think I'll just sell it on ebay and look for games that work on my xbox. I don't want to pay $150 just to play commandos 2.

ragsy
19th Nov 2002, 00:12
If you think the disk is faulty take it back to your supplier, no one expects you to pay for it twice, not even bestbuy.

Some people haven't had any problems with the XBox, personnaly i don't have C2 for the Xbox, but some here do

Thorup
19th Nov 2002, 11:18
just asjk if they can take it back, the probably willl. or they should, cos orelse it is violation of some law I guess