PDA

View Full Version : Best section of Rise?

Error96_
22nd Jan 2017, 13:04
Which of the sections of Rise is your favourite?

Rai
23rd Jan 2017, 01:26
Difficult choice as there are a few that I could choose. Syria was lovely, but short. Wicked Vale was linear, but interesting, a good mix of platforming, puzzle and combat. I can't picture Acropolis. Flooded Archives (vault?) was a nice puzzle, but bleh with all the combat and fire,so I didn't really feel like sticking around. Geothermal Valley was gorgeous.

a_big_house
23rd Jan 2017, 22:39
I went with Syria. But like Roo said, it was too short. (So more in 'Shadow' please xoxo)

Gemma_Darkmoon_
27th Jan 2017, 02:02
I am going for soviet installation and it isn't why you would think. I loved the Cistern puzzle and felt it was the most clever and atmospheric of the spaces in the game.The Caves below the base and wolf den were really dark and full of wolves that could suddenly come charging at Lara so I had to in weapons drawn prepared watching the dark horizon. That bit actually felt like a modern TR1. The caves looked amazing and finally felt isolated capturing a feeling of true exploration. Some of the next bits got all busy with combat but this one bit stood in the whole game as having the perfect feeling.

Scion_Light
28th Jan 2017, 11:32
I went Soviet instalation because of the Cistern area as well

Charlie_T_Raider
2nd Feb 2017, 13:05
I selected Syria as it has more puzzles and ancient wonder

Lara_Fan_84
3rd Feb 2017, 00:44
I picked Geothermal Valley. I love nature and seeing all the trees and hearing the birds and seeing that simple life style with Jacob's people made me want to give up everything and move there. I did also liked Siberian Wilderness. Everything looked so real and the sound of Lara walking in the snow sounded so real. Granted, I hate winter and I don't mind snow if I don't have to be out in it, but I like games which involve snow.