PDA

View Full Version : Just have a question

Griminyx
20th Jan 2017, 13:26
I apologize for creating an entirely new thread, but I have a question that I've not been able to find an answer to. I've never played this game, but I'd like to get into it.

Okay, as for the question: I play with a group of five. That includes myself. We've played WoW for a number of years, played Rift, played GW2, and now we want to play FFXIV. Thing is, I've read that the Light Party size is only 4 people. Is it possible to do dungeons with 5 players, too?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your time.

Force58
20th Jan 2017, 14:45
I apologize for creating an entirely new thread, but I have a question that I've not been able to find an answer to. I've never played this game, but I'd like to get into it.

Okay, as for the question: I play with a group of five. That includes myself. We've played WoW for a number of years, played Rift, played GW2, and now we want to play FFXIV. Thing is, I've read that the Light Party size is only 4 people. Is it possible to do dungeons with 5 players, too?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your time.

You don't need to apologize to ask a question, but the problem is, there's nobody on this forum. Not here or on the technical side. you'd be better off posing this question to Google and see what responses you get from other forums.