PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can get Laras Voice?

Mushroom
17th Nov 2002, 06:01
G'day mates

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can download Laras Voice cuts from? I tried the TRC page but they are haveing some kind of revamp on the radio recordings page.

Cheers in Advance
Shroom

TrueRaider
17th Nov 2002, 14:31
NOt sure exactly where you could get it from, but try doing a search on Google, that should come up with something.

Mushroom
18th Nov 2002, 07:50
Tried That one before I made this post, Their were alot of websites, but none that actualy had snipits of laras Voice :(, but My wife says she could probably do an imitation for me, if only I had a Descent mike

Cheers any hoo
Shroom

Blind Intentions
18th Nov 2002, 23:20
There are a few audios of her voice from the first game at www.larainmotion.com. Not that many, but none the less fun to splice ;) Go to my enter page for an example

Mushroom
19th Nov 2002, 09:52
LOL Blind Intentions Thats a Great audio on ya enter page mate :D Cheers For the link to mate

Cya
Shroom

Mushroom
19th Nov 2002, 09:56
Bugger the www.larainmotion.com. Says I'm not autorised to veiw Their page :(

Hehe i think the Whole world is out to get me:rolleyes: <looks out of the window with a paranoid shudder>

Blind Intentions
25th Jan 2003, 05:58
I had an idea for Lara audios in my level, but since it has been delayed I thought I'd share what I had planned incase anyone wanted to attempt it. If you go to www.cyberbuddy.com and download the desktop mate you can change the voice to a female and make it say whatever you wish. Of course you'll have to download the british accent to go with it. It's worth a shot and would give Lara a personality for anyone's level ;)

L Croft
25th Jan 2003, 19:01
Originally posted by Mushroom
Bugger the www.larainmotion.com. Says I'm not autorised to veiw Their page :(
Try it without the . here www.larainmotion.com

Alias
25th Jan 2003, 22:04
Try "Planet Lara" they've got a ton of Lara voice snip'ets, at least I think they still do ;)

_______
Alias 56

Jorge22
26th Jan 2003, 00:06
Well, she's had more than one voice, more than one look... Why not ask somebody to do her voice?