PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the photo album?

GMan
16th Nov 2002, 18:11
I just tried to reach the album using my bookmark but it didn't work. Then I tried using the link here on the Eidos site, and that didn't work either. Is the phots site a thing of the past?

Also, a few months ago some ambitious taffer posted about writing one FM per week, culminating in the 13th and final release this past September. Did any of the FMs make it to completion?

theBlackman
16th Nov 2002, 18:28
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9490

Apache is moved to a new site. The Taffers Album with show up in a little while.

GMan
16th Nov 2002, 19:10
Thanks for the link. I just checked it out and it looks like Apache's already busy getting the web site up and functioning. The main photo page is up, along with my own photo. I didn't see any other photos yet, but I'm sure they're forthcoming.

Thanks Apache.

ChristineS
16th Nov 2002, 23:42
Apache, can I sent you my photo via e-mail? :)

Huntress
17th Nov 2002, 02:02
I'll answer that for Apache :) Yes, of course you can..the more the merrier :) Just follow his instructions for submitting and he'll get it up as soon as he can. Glad to see you want to join the "Wanted" posters and we'll be so happy to see what you look like as well :) Ta and Good Hunting!

ChristineS
19th Nov 2002, 09:04
Thank you, Huntress ;) I have sent it to him

Apache
19th Nov 2002, 20:04
you'll have to resubmit your photo..as of the 14th my charter email was cancelled. The photo is back up again..here is the new email.
nativeartdesign@nativeartdesign.com

ChristineS
19th Nov 2002, 21:40
I have sent it to you again, to your new e-mail :)

Shadow Creepr
5th Mar 2003, 03:14
*Bump*

Originally posted by Apache
you'll have to resubmit your photo..as of the 14th my charter email was cancelled.

Apache - does this mean that the photos we previously sent are now going to have to be resent to you? I sent mine in October. The reason I ask is the quote from Huntress below.

Originally posted by Huntress on thread: Whoooo are you? Who-who, who-who?
That reminds me...has our Album gone dry? How bout some additional Taffers submitting their "Wanted" pictures to Apache?