PDA

View Full Version : Add musics

Startopiafrance
16th Nov 2002, 10:58
Can I add my favorites musics on Startopia?
How?

Arctic_Wolf
16th Nov 2002, 12:55
No

Senor
27th Nov 2002, 21:23
Again no!

Glass Ghost
24th Jan 2003, 04:23
Don't evan ask.

AlphaOmega
25th Jan 2003, 21:40
I seem to remembeber some kind of tool for this actually, but it seems I never posted it on the post, and I can't remember anything about it.

Tom: Wasn't there a converter or a command line that would convert a wave file into a TFA?

Mucky Foot
29th Jan 2003, 23:24
Wasn't there a converter or a command line that would convert a wave file into a TFA?
Yes, there was. I really can't remember the magic phrase now, but I'll look it up when I get into work tomorrow.

However, if you want music then you'll need a .TFB file, and I can't remember if the built-in TFA convertor creates them or not. But like I say, I'll have a look tomorrow.

We were playing StarTopia in work the other day, introducing some of the new Muckyfoot guys to the game. It's brilliant seeing people play the game for the first time.

TomF - Muckyfoot coder.

Mucky Foot
30th Jan 2003, 11:07
Ah, yes - you just add "/tfa" to the command-line and put your owns WAVs in instead of the existing TFAs (they need to have the same name though). It should convert them for you, though it does take a bit of time. If you're really lucky, it'll generate the TFBs as well, but no promises.

TomF - Muckyfoot coder.

Hand-E-Food
31st Jan 2003, 00:47
Which command line? And where do you put the .wav files?

AlphaOmega
1st Feb 2003, 11:17
The command line for the StarTopia.exe (make a shortcut to the exe, go into propertys, and in the target box add the command to the end of the path.) I'll make a step by step guide on the post because thats probably not clear enough for everyone..

Thanks Tom!

Overmind
18th Feb 2003, 12:58
Arctic_Wolf said:
No

Senor said:
Again no!

Glass Ghost said:
Don't evan ask.

Embarrassed?