PDA

View Full Version : 3 easy wishes

Philae
16th Nov 2002, 09:31
1: I need two cascading textures other than the ones that are in the Ang wad. The two I thought I could use didnt looks so good after they animated. I need a fire tex, and waterfall.

2: I also need a ancient looking window texture. Sort of like the one in the Ang wad. The problem with that one is that the sides are different. I need something very close to that, but with matching sides, and no transparent glass, and nothing obstructing the window like bars, or wood.

3: And lastly I need to know is it possible to retexture the spikeball trap, well not the whole thing, just the lil doors that open in the cileing, and I also the expanding block, and maybe the expanding block mip if required...if so can somebody help me out? I need to have have both of these retextured to fit properly in my level.

Data
16th Nov 2002, 10:13
There are a number of ways you can acheive the textures you desire, and formost, you can use Googles excellent search abilities for such textures; just type in 'textures' and you will get a list of very good texture sites.
The re texturing of objects is easy now with 'STRpix'. It is a third party tool and is available for download here (http://www.geocities.com/cyber_delphi/strpix3/index.html)