PDA

View Full Version : Wallpapers and Cd malfunction

Solaris
12th Nov 2002, 21:49
Hello all final fantasy fans!

Okay i was wondering were i can find FF8 wallpapers. and also im having a slight problem with disk 3 in FF8, it plays fine the but once squall gets up from the bed and asks where rinoa is it fades out and after like 20 mintues of waiting the screen didnt change at all. Any ideas of what is happening?:(

4Eyes
13th Nov 2002, 07:42
I believe that you can find several wallpapers (actually the screens you see during the install procedure) in the Windows\Temp folder. If you search for *.bmp or *.jpg (I don't remember) on your C:\ drive, you should find them. Just copy them from there to another folder and set them as a wallpaper in the monitor option of the Control Panel.

These are some of the wallpapers you can find

Seifer with symbol
Squall - Lionheart with red background and feathers
Squall - Gunblade with flame
Squall & Rinoa with text from intro ('I'll be there...waiting' and others)
Rinoa - Angel Wings

If this is not enough for you, you can always search the internet for some cool wallpapers.

About the fade-out and hanging...I can't help you there, sorry.

Solaris
13th Nov 2002, 21:30
Originally posted by 4Eyes
I believe that you can find several wallpapers (actually the screens you see during the install procedure) in the Windows\Temp folder. If you search for *.bmp or *.jpg (I don't remember) on your C:\ drive, you should find them. Just copy them from there to another folder and set them as a wallpaper in the monitor option of the Control Panel.

These are some of the wallpapers you can find

Seifer with symbol
Squall - Lionheart with red background and feathers
Squall - Gunblade with flame
Squall & Rinoa with text from intro ('I'll be there...waiting' and others)
Rinoa - Angel Wings

If this is not enough for you, you can always search the internet for some cool wallpapers.

About the fade-out and hanging...I can't help you there, sorry.

I failed to mention i have the playstation cd.
and for the wallpapers i was looking more for Sorceress Ultemecia and/or Edea.:D

4Eyes
14th Nov 2002, 07:23
You can always look around the internet. I don't know if it's okay to post the link here, but you could try this one (http://www.gamewallpapers.com)

vakusuma
16th Nov 2002, 19:21
Might want to contact the publisher (EA) to ask for them to change the CD for ya...