PDA

View Full Version : Bye all...

LeeO
12th Nov 2002, 21:07
If this topic is closed, I don't really mind, but please don't delete it. I just wanted to say goodbye to the peeps here because I'm leaving... and this time for real. *many cheers from Eidos members*

You'll probably find me hovering around the TR Heaven forums and sometimes the TRLE Planet ones, but apart from that, goodbye all. It was nice being here for a while, but I'm off to somewhere with a bit more freedom (this isn't meant in an offensive way).

Thanks to everyone who's helped and supported me here ;)

Aurevoir!!! LOL

Godfather
12th Nov 2002, 21:31
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://65.68.63.156/mysmilies/cwm/3dlil/cry.gifhttp://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/sad/wzbigcry.gifhttp://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/sad/sulkoff.gif

Come back, please! I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Data
12th Nov 2002, 21:39
It has been nice knowing you Lee, and we will be here if ever you wish to return. :)

MountainDewNut
12th Nov 2002, 22:14
Bye Leeo :(
Party at TRH! :D

Prelude
12th Nov 2002, 23:18
Good Bye and take care of yourself http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/aktion/aktion066.gif

Lady in Black
13th Nov 2002, 01:14
Originally posted by LeeO
If this topic is closed, I don't really mind, but please don't delete it. I just wanted to say goodbye to the peeps here because I'm leaving... and this time for real. *many cheers from Eidos members*

You'll probably find me hovering around the TR Heaven forums and sometimes the TRLE Planet ones, but apart from that, goodbye all. It was nice being here for a while, but I'm off to somewhere with a bit more freedom (this isn't meant in an offensive way).

Thanks to everyone who's helped and supported me here ;)

Aurevoir!!! LOL
Your're going??????? NOOOO! You can't go!:(
But, okay. Bye bye.

Rose662
13th Nov 2002, 02:53
Goodbye! :)

Kurtis Trent
13th Nov 2002, 03:37
Goodbye LeeO.:( Just drop in once in a while?:D

**angelic**
13th Nov 2002, 19:40
Bye!!! Hope you have found a better place ;)

dgx2001
13th Nov 2002, 23:19
Even though i never really talked to you, ill say goodbye and ill miss U!!

the_internet_king
22nd Nov 2002, 20:36
well i wont say good bye cause i spend half my life on trheaven (liturally) so ill probebly bump in to you there

Aquarius
22nd Nov 2002, 21:21
Just a fair warning to everyone, do not go the the Tomb Raider Heaven forums......it's anything but Heaven to begin with.

After myself and Dagger of Xian had promoted Lil Kid's site, we were abruptly banned for no apparent reason. We didn't violate any TOU or anything, *************************

I'm just warning everyone not to go to that site, you'll regret it. Trust me, I learned from experience. Goodbye LeeO, wish I could say you're going to a better forum, but you're not.........

Polar_Andromeda
22nd Nov 2002, 22:12
Aquarius, I don't think that's fair of you. You and DoX got banned because you were planning to do something against the owner of the forums, and you got caught. Wouldn't you have done the same if you had been in the owner's position?

Raider Sunrise
22nd Nov 2002, 22:20
Completely agreed there, Polar. I believe that TRH is a better place (no offense here guys) and I am proud to be a member there.

Aquarius
22nd Nov 2002, 22:24
I was going to PM you, but I guess it's better to say this publically.

DoX and myself were not 'planning something against the owners' as you say, or should I say as Lil Kid says. We were discussing Lil Kid's behavior and how he had told us, "If you don't like what I say, or disagree, then you can leave."

I'm assuming that Lil Kid, the "gracious" admin there, was reading our PMs, and neglected to tell you that DoX and I were planning on LEAVING TRH based upon Lil Kid's behavior and that of the other Mods and members. We didn't care for what was being said, and how Lil Kid acted as an Admin.

So we weren't "planning against the owners" as you think. Just planning on leaving, but apparently Lil Kid decided that for us.

Edit: RS, you need to clean out your PM box.

Also, for the record, I'd like to say that I hope this thread does get closed, so people can see the negative controversy the other forum generates. You can ask DoX too if you'd wish too.

Polar_Andromeda
22nd Nov 2002, 22:56
Personally, I think that if you have a problem against the forums and the owner, then you should discuss it w/ him, and not behind his back, like Sunrise said. Yes, he told us that you were planning on leaving, but also planning to do something against him before you went. I don't know what you're talking about with the "If you don't like what I say, or disagree, then you can leave." I have disagreed w/ Lil Kid many many times, and have even insulted him a couple, yet he hasn't done anything negative against me. I have found the forums to be very liberal, and that's why I like them. So if you have anything bad at all to say about them, this is not the place.

Aquarius
22nd Nov 2002, 23:06
You've been PMed.

BTW, you should probably ask Lil Kid about how much of what he's told you is a lie.

Polar_Andromeda
22nd Nov 2002, 23:10
Btw, I think you should know that he did show us proof. I wouldn't be over here defending the forums if I didn't think I was right. But I am not going to post the proof here, b/c like I said, this is not the place, and I really don't want this to turn into an unpleasant conversation.

Aquarius
22nd Nov 2002, 23:18
How about you PM me this proof then.

As far as I know, I never said anything to DoX about doing anything. And if I or her did say something, then it was probably either said jokingly between me and her, or that we'd leave and say something that wouldn't be forgotten.

How about from now on, you discuss anything else about this, with me privately in a PM or e-mail, because I personally have too much credibility that could be ruined by whatever lies he's made up.

Polar_Andromeda
22nd Nov 2002, 23:26
She already did. She still thinks you're wrong.

So basically, you insult the owner, get mad b/c
you got banned, now you're defaming him somewhere else, and now you're insulting me in a pm???

Raider Sunrise
22nd Nov 2002, 23:31
Agreed, PA. If you give me a second, Aqua, I'll email you and tell you what I think.

Aquarius
22nd Nov 2002, 23:35
It doesn't matter what I say from this point on out, you're just going to try to make me out to look like the biggest jerk in the world.

I know what's the truth, and you don't. I wasn't 'defaming' him, as you say, I was warning the people here to stay away from the site, in a thread that was indirectly promoting the site. Maybe you have yet to see another side of him.

I no longer have the patience to deal with your stubbornness and unwillingness to be openminded, and this is the last you'll ever see of me here.

Goodbye and good day.

(hope you're happy now)

DKSM
22nd Nov 2002, 23:38
You three, you really shouldn't be doing this. This was a goodbye thread that LeeO made, and now it has turned into a "Not for kids" post. I'm not going to tell you what to do, as I don't have that cute little "Moderator" thing under my name, but I think you all know better than to post outside matters like this.

Edit: Aquarius, don't leave. These matters can be handled in some other way, can't they?

TrueRaider
22nd Nov 2002, 23:39
aqua, why didn't you and Dagger vent your frustrations on the forums. You could have told us why you didn't like some of us, it would have given us the opportunity to change and apologise. Nobody WANTS to boot somebody out of their forum and lose a member, I just think we would all have benefitted if you two had told us. Or even just told us and left anyway.

Raider Sunrise
22nd Nov 2002, 23:41
Originally posted by Aquarius
I know what's the truth, and you don't.

Oh? And how do you know that?

Polar_Andromeda
22nd Nov 2002, 23:43
Aquarius, I actually thought you were a good person. I didn't know you could be this way. But I've said all I had to say, and I'm not saying anything more.

DKSM
22nd Nov 2002, 23:44
*Shakes head*

This has gone way out of hand on all parts. A goodbye from one person has now become a goodbye two people.

TrueRaider
22nd Nov 2002, 23:53
I wish I hadn't found out the way I did, just makes it a lot harder to take. I'm just annoyed I didn't have the opportunity to defend myself, nor did Lil Kid. I would gladly have discussed it with you Aqua and Dagger. I suppose I've got nothing more to say about it.

Raider Sunrise
22nd Nov 2002, 23:56
Aqua, I just wish you thought about the other members and mods in TRH before defaming it like that. TRH's only member is not Lil Kid as we all know.

That is all I want to say.

Posts of the type that have been edited from this thread by me, serve no purpose at these forums, and will not be tolerated! - Data.